Notices

Australian Spotters Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Australian Spotters Thread

Woke up one morning to see my dad and uncle going up and down the main road out front of our house in this.
Name:  IMG_1894.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  185.4 KB

Saw this one the other day on a school excursion.
Name:  IMG_1030-1.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  166.6 KB

Old 06-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Dad's new jewellery customer...

Old 06-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A few old spots

Old 06-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Old 06-14-2012, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
wtf? a bunch of those pictures you stole from the Montreal spotters thread, there NOT in Australia and there not even your pics... fail on many many levels

Old 06-14-2012, 11:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I didnt take these from the montreal spotters thread actually most of these are mine or from my father or from people in AUSTRALIA sneding me photos of cars they have seen.

EDIT: Sorry you are correct some are i accidentally put the wrong IMG Codes i was posting pics on twitter from there and i accidentally added them here. oops

Last edited by 911Boy; 06-14-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-15-2012, 12:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911Boy
I didnt take these from the montreal spotters thread actually most of these are mine or from my father or from people in AUSTRALIA sneding me photos of cars they have seen.

EDIT: Sorry you are correct some are i accidentally put the wrong IMG Codes i was posting pics on twitter from there and i accidentally added them here. oops
Um yeah sure.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
im not lying check my twitter @deankat

Old 06-15-2012, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
texanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond reputetexanphotography has a reputation beyond repute
The car that you were in, in the boss 302 pic, has Texas sticker on the window. And the porsche looks like Fort Worth with all of the big trucks and that architecture, most of the plates look American too

Old 06-15-2012, 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by texanphotography
The car that you were in, in the boss 302 pic, has Texas sticker on the window. And the porsche looks like Fort Worth with all of the big trucks and that architecture, most of the plates look American too
Dont worry though, im SURE thats his dad and uncle rocking that SLS roadster in the first pic!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Australian Spotters Thread