Notices

Cars Spotted in Sweden

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, wouldn't dare to enter with that sign outside...

Saw this on thursday, sry for the bad pic. Zoom on iPhone is not ideal.

Last edited by Ludas; 08-06-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Cheating but still cars spotted in Sweden:
Name:  396fa4fd.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  135.0 KB
Name:  7023d0d4.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  129.1 KB
Name:  31f75c5e.jpg
Size:  182.6 KB
Name:  1570119a.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  191.4 KB
Special interior...
Name:  31f7c22b.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  76.9 KB
Name:  c5668f0c.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  137.1 KB
Name:  901ea530.jpg
Size:  109.9 KB
Name:  a98f04f1.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  147.0 KB

Old 06-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Not a fan of the matte paint on the roof of the 458 Spider.

Old 06-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hampelina_92
Cheating but still cars spotted in Sweden:
I love this kind of posts, idk if its "cheating" or not! Keep em' coming

That FF, mmmmmmh!

Old 06-25-2012, 01:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Hampelina_92 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Blackout
I love this kind of posts, idk if its "cheating" or not! Keep em' coming

That FF, mmmmmmh!
I'll try to keep it up!

Not feeling that FF, the interior is horrible.. This one on the other hand!
Name:  b764efcd.jpg
Size:  163.2 KB

Old 06-25-2012, 02:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Blackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura aboutBlackout has a spectacular aura about
I'll try to keep it up!

Not feeling that FF, the interior is horrible.. This one on the other hand!
bild
As you know i kind of like a bit odd interoirs
Have you put new rims on the FF? Dont think I've seen them before!

Old 06-25-2012, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Blackout
As you know i kind of like a bit odd interoirs
Have you put new rims on the FF? Dont think I've seen them before!
Haha i know!
Yes, for the summer tires the rims on the pictures I posted when it arrived are the winter rims!

Old 06-25-2012, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Might see them better on this pic!
Name:  e03f7db2.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  139.9 KB

Old 06-26-2012, 04:30 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Might see them better on this pic!
That car is sick Hampus!

Old 06-26-2012, 05:01 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Were you driving a California when you took the pics, Hampelina ?

Quick Reply: Cars Spotted in Sweden