Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Detailing & Paint Protection (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detailing-paint-protection/)
-   -   Paint Protection Bahrain (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detailing-paint-protection/36523-paint-protection-bahrain.html)

GrayTT 02-09-2010 03:01 AM

Paint Protection Bahrain

9 Attachment(s)
What can I say…
Feb 2009 before picking my car up I took the dealers advice and had the front third clear bra’d. The day I collected my car I was on such a high that I let the crapy clear bra work go but over time it was killing me and I could not B-COOL any longer. It may not have been very apparent in the photos I posted but that is because I tried to pick the ones that looked best. The front end of my car looks like it was cheaply painted and I honestly do not know how or why I accepted it. :resent: The shine of the front was nonexistent!!!! (pix below) Every corner had dirt build up… just an awful job all around. And what is disappointing is that the dealer in Bahrain said nothing and did nothing.

I finally had enough and took it to member brn996tt and asked his guys at Zibart to redo the front end. His team was incredible!!! They took there time and got it back to me in a condition that was beyond my expectation. I asked them to video record part of their work and the way they had to remove the terrible film that was on the car (will post it when I get it). It actually took them two full days to remove that ghastly film using a steamer. Zebart was less expentive than the other place, and they dont ask you to B-COOL cause you will be...

Thank you EK :friends:

GrayTT 02-09-2010 03:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Those are all before shots

This is the only after shot I have but will take a few more soon

911 S 02-09-2010 03:39 AM

EK and his men always do the job right!!
:respekt: :thumbup: :respekt:

edbhr 02-09-2010 03:49 AM

Zibart is top notch, any close up pictures hani?

brn996tt 02-09-2010 04:05 AM

i would like to thank GrayTT for trusting Ziebart on doing this job , to his beautiful machiene , i believe the out come was good , but the pictures dont make justice of the work we did , i hope you have some better res photos
in my opinion this product is very good for the exotics cars in middle east especially for our harsh dusty weather , but unfortuntitley there are are brands were they miss lead the customers by the wrong information , were they use a normal layer of film and apply it to cars , they might be cheaper but the result will be bad in the long run
once again i would like to thank you GRAY on posting this thread and i hope you are satisfied with our work , hope to see your other cars using the same clear bra ( we want more bussiness from you ) looooooooool

brn996tt 02-09-2010 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by 911 S (Post 520048)
EK and his men always do the job right!!
:respekt: :thumbup: :respekt:

thanks buddy :welcome:

Alex 02-09-2010 04:14 AM

I should neg rep you Hani for accepting the initial clear bra. :p Good to see though that you were able to find a quality installer, and better yet that he is a member of TeamSpeed!

tips 02-09-2010 05:05 AM

GREAT!! iv seen the car before and after and my god wat a difrence, the cool dudes realy did a bad job the first time n now its soo much better

Congratsss....

GrayTT 02-09-2010 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by brn996tt (Post 520055)
...they might be cheaper but the result will be bad in the long run..

Believe me he was not cheaper just cheap!!

Originally Posted by brn996tt (Post 520055)
...hope to see your other cars using the same clear bra ( we want more bussiness from you ) looooooooool

You have and you will

430berlinetta 02-09-2010 09:03 AM

Cheers for the info Gray. I am actually in the process of completely wrapping my berli at Zeibart and initial impressions are very good. The staff are very polite and courtious and customer service is top notch. I'm going to be picking up the car next week hopefully so will post pics when done!

Congrats on your new wrap Gray!! Enjoy it in the best of health inshallah! :)