Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Detailing & Paint Protection (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detailing-paint-protection/)
-   -   Please Welcome Emmons Coachworks to Teamspeed! (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detailing-paint-protection/19972-please-welcome-emmons-coachworks-teamspeed.html)

DJ 03-16-2009 02:34 PM

Please Welcome Emmons Coachworks to Teamspeed!

Larry thanks for your support and welcome to the team. :welcome:

About Emmons Coachworks:

In 1988, Emmons Coachworks, Ltd. opened its doors to the public. The mission then was simple: offer high quality products and service to owners and enthusiasts of fine automobiles. We soon learned that the make of the car you own is not as important as your feelings about and your sense of connection to your car. A reporter at our local newspaper captured that idea perfectly when he described Emmons Coachworks, Ltd. as “. . . a candy store for anyone who loves cars . . .”

Our product offerings have changed over the years to reflect suggestions and ideas from our customers. In addition, we continue to be curious about products and add new products that meet our standard and fill a specific need. The comparison testing we do helps us to select and offer only what we believe to be the very best products. Starting with the full line of Zymol products we also include other brands such as Clay Magic, Leatherique, Raggtopp, P21s and 303 as well as our own detailing products. This creates a comprehensive yet carefully selected array of quality car care products and detailing accessories.

In addition to our great car care choices we also have the finest motoring accessories from around the world. These include Lloyd floor mats, Covercraft car covers, Weathertech floor mats, trunk liners and license plate frames, Altec license plate frames, PIAA lighting and MOMO interior accessories. We also have an excellent selection of custom embroidered apparel. The quality of these items sets a high standard that is well known across the country.

Emmons Coachworks services our customers through the website you are currently viewing, and through our nationally distributed catalog. You may also see us at various events throughout the country. These include the Cavallino Classic, the Monterey Historic Race, Eurofest, Mercedes Benz TechFest, BMW Octoberfest, the Brian Redmond International Challenge as well as other seasonal events along the east coast and throughout the southeast.

Our mission today is the same as it was in 1988. We still take pride in offering the highest quality products and personalized customer service to owners and enthusiasts of fine automobiles. We are here to help. We hope you find us successful in our mission.

Thank you,
Emmons Coachworks, Ltd.
Authorised Zymol Reseller - Emmons Coachworks, Fine Automotive Accessories, Detailing, Zymol Products and more - for car enthusiast
1-800-Now-4-Wax

PS-Emmons is offering Free Shipping to all Teamspeed Members as an introduction. Just make a mention of your Teamspeed user name in the comments section at checkout.

Barrister 03-16-2009 02:35 PM

Fantastic! What a great addition. Welcome to the TEAM.

DJ 03-16-2009 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dana did you see that Zymol Wax for red cars ! I thought of you right away man lol :lol:

Barrister 03-16-2009 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by DJ (Post 264962)
Dana did you see that Zymol Wax for red cars ! I thought of you right away man lol :lol:

Ha! That's awesome.

alin2.5 03-16-2009 03:32 PM

Is this the same Emmon's Coachworks that used to be in the Chicagoland suburbs?

If so, great company!

Tsar 03-16-2009 03:40 PM

Great, now I know where to buy my next batch of detailing products!

DetailJohn 03-16-2009 09:45 PM

Welcome aboard Emmons....

Barrister 03-16-2009 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tsar (Post 265006)
Great, now I know where to buy my next batch of detailing products!

Glistening Perfection???

I couldn't resist . . . :smilie:

"The JC" 03-16-2009 10:45 PM

Welcome, and they should post some pics being that we all respond better to posts with pictures

DJ 03-16-2009 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by JC919 (Post 265433)
Welcome, and they should post some pics being that we all respond better to posts with pictures

Larry Emmons is old school but I am grooming him (no pun intended)
on the eye candy we like to see so we buy products lol.