Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Detailing & Paint Protection (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detailing-paint-protection/)
-   -   Awesome Detailer Recommendation (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detailing-paint-protection/1540-awesome-detailer-recommendation.html)

GCB 02-08-2008 04:57 PM

Awesome Detailer Recommendation

I just want to extend a huge thank you to Moe at Glistening Perfection. His expertise and recommendations in suggesting the right products and techniques for top notch detailing was without a doubt fantastic. I've been using Zymol "Concourse" wax for years and getting great results, but after reading so many threads and glowing reports on Moe in 6speed, I thought I'd give him a call myself and see how I could take my detailing to the next level. He was more than kind as well as patient in spending the time explaining the best way to polish, clean, wax, etc... my car with the products I have as well as suggesting some other products that would further improve on the results. In particular, I never used Klay before nor a buffer and polish. But I have to say I was amazed at the results.
Here are the products used and the order applied.

Zymol Clear wash
Zymol Klay
Zymol HD Cleanse
Menzerna Super Intensive polish
Menzerna Nano polish
Zymol Concourse wax

Anyone interested in learning more about proper detailing as well as purchasing the right products (he's sells Zymol as well as other products) give him a call.

There are some pics of my car posted in the Boxster forum of this site.
Its got nearly 75k miles on it and really looks like new! Its kind of hard to display the depth and shine of the paint through a picture, but hopefully you'll get the idea from the images. I have a '08 Boxster S on order due to arrive in about 1 month, so I wanted to practice to get ready prior to the new one coming. Moe (and Zymol company) both recommend this same kind of detailing to new cars as well. You can contact Moe at his company in California, "Glistening Perfection"

THANK YOU MOE!!!

ProDetail 02-09-2008 10:39 PM

Having the right products for the job is only a half the challange, with the right advise from the right person(Moe) and the passion to deliver the quality of work, I am sure that it was fulfilling to sit back on a hard days work with a drink and admire your work. Cheers to you

TUUNER 02-09-2008 10:45 PM

Moe is top notch...I have my appointments set up in April for the bi-annual work...can't wait...

MoeMistry 02-10-2008 01:14 AM

It was a pleasure to help you GCB. I can't wait to see your new-found knowledge on the upcoming 987.

MoeMistry 02-10-2008 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by TUUNER (Post 23093)
Moe is top notch...I have my appointments set up in April for the bi-annual work...can't wait...

Thanks for the compliment TUUNER. It's clients like you that make us push the envelope.

HBdirtbag 03-05-2008 12:38 PM

Moe's the man!

PorscheFanatic 03-05-2008 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by HBdirtbag (Post 42075)
Moe's the man!

+99, you should release a dvd on how to detail your car and sell that too :drool:

MoeMistry 03-05-2008 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by HBdirtbag (Post 42075)
Moe's the man!

Hi Scott....great to see you here buddy. Welcome and I hope you enjoy the board. It's different than any other detailing boards as it's for the DIY Detailer. I want this board to be detail-and-share by DIY detailers. Pro Detailers are welcome as well, as long as they abide by the rules set here. Anyway, welcome and look forward to reading your posts and responses; I always enjoyed them on 6speed :yup:

MoeMistry 03-05-2008 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic (Post 42112)
+99, you should release a dvd on how to detail your car and sell that too :drool:

Thanks Felix. It was great meeting you guys and I can't wait to see the end result of your family's new 997 :HappyDance: