Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Detailing & Paint Protection (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detailing-paint-protection/)
-   -   [VIDEO] Barrister's 997TT - Detailed by Glistening Perfection (https://teamspeed.com/forums/detailing-paint-protection/10724-video-barristers-997tt-detailed-glistening-perfection.html)

Barrister 09-13-2008 04:28 PM

[VIDEO] Barrister's 997TT - Detailed by Glistening Perfection

A few weeks back Moe started the process of making my 997TT look better than new. After going the extra mile again and again, Moe has delivered in a big way. For those of you who don't know, Moe is all about the details. He puts more effort into detailing one wheel than I have ever put into my entire car. Moe is just on another level. Through this process I have come to respect him as a businessman and a good friend.

I made a short video of the finished product and Moe is planning to do a Team Speed exclusive on the process. A link to the video is below. I hope that you guys enjoy it.

My 997TT Detailed by Glistening Pefection

PS. DJ, don't miss the strategically placed TS stickers! :friends:

DJ 09-13-2008 05:17 PM

Awesome , simple awesome !

DJ 09-13-2008 05:20 PM

Dana you are getting good at this video thing ;)

Barrister 09-13-2008 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by DJ (Post 137035)
Dana you are getting good at this video thing ;)

Thanks. It is really quite fun once you get the hange of it. Capturing the raw footage is the easy part. Producing the finished video takes a lot of patience. That video is only 1:47 long but it came from about 40 minutes of raw footage. It took me about 3-4 hours to put it all together - trimming the raw footage, adding transitions and titles, then the music. Add another 1-2 hours fine tuning it and then the time to render the video and upload it to the Internet and you have about a 6-8 hours process - for a 2 minute video. I figure as I get better it will take less time.

The key is getting the right software package. I am using Power Director by Cyberlink. I think it is probably the best one.

No more street racing videos though. I have reformed! :smilie:

MoeMistry 09-14-2008 01:57 AM

Thanks a lot Dana for putting this video together. It looks great and you did a wonderful job. I'm glad everything worked out and your Turbo is one of our best work. Well worth the time and effort.

All We'll Drive 10-01-2008 03:37 PM

Pretty cool, your camera quality and video work look really good.

Barrister 10-03-2008 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by All We'll Drive (Post 145239)
Pretty cool, your camera quality and video work look really good.

Thanks. I am a total amatuer. Just got my HD Handycam a few months ago. Hard to find time to do all the editing. But I enjoy it when I can. I need a nice tripod and a mount.

Any suggestions?

I saw Morrissey at the Pasadena Civic when he came to LA last year. Good show.

All We'll Drive 10-03-2008 09:20 AM

I'm pretty much an amatuer too, mostly I have just taken video of local car meets and cruises, then edited and put music to them.

Last time I saw Morrissey was about 2 years ago (I think). He played a place called Wolftrap in Northern VA, good show, but not his best. I've been a fan for about 20 years and seen him a few times, definately worthwhile if you like him or the Smiths.