Notices
Car Audio & Electronics Discuss Your Car's Electronics Here. Head Units, Amplifiers, Speakers, Wiring, Security, Radar, & More!

Head Unit Replacement Solutions for your Boxter - Cayenne - 911 - Cayman from NAV TV

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Head Unit Replacement Solutions for your Boxter - Cayenne - 911 - Cayman from NAV TV

NAV-TV Head Unit Module for Porsche

NAV-TV has announced the release of the MOSTHUR M.O.S.T. fiber optic head unit replacement module for Porsche vehicles with amplified sound systems. The MOSTHUR made its debut this year at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nev. and is now available and shipping.

The MOSTHUR allows full integration into the stock amplified sound system, allowing the end-user to replace their factory radio with an aftermarket navigation/DVD head unit while retaining the factory amplifier, speakers and steering wheel controls. Installing into the vehicle with 4 connections and the included antenna adapter and M.O.S.T. fiber optic extension, the MOSTHUR supplies accessory power, illumination, reverse, VSS (vehicle speed pulse), vehicle brake, parking brake and user configured infrared steering wheel commands to the aftermarket radio.

Retail pricing for the MOSTHUR is $649.00 USD. Double-Din Porsche radio mounting kits are available for additional purchase. Please call me at NAV-TV at (866) 477-3336 ext 104 for further details. Visit NAV-TV here for more information.

Contact me directly for special forum pricing

Richard K. Flynn
Account Executive

NAV-TV CORP.
100 NW 11th ST. Unit A
Boca Raton, FL 33432

Mon - Fri 9:00am-6:00pm
866-477-3336 (toll free)
561-955-9770 x104
561-955-9760 (fax)

Our current Vehicle Application Guide:

http://www.navtv.com/navtvgraphics/2...tvappguide.xls

Old 08-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Former Sponsor
NAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond reputeNAV-TV has a reputation beyond repute
Some more pix ...

Old 10-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Former Sponsor
This solution is available for most Boxters, Cayennes, 911's and Caymans up to 2012 ... Call for details ...

Old 10-25-2012, 10:14 AM
Former Sponsor
Contact me directly for your Forum member discount on any of our products ... Visit our website ...

Old 10-24-2020, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
66bee is an unknown quantity at this point
Replacement head unit (form fit)

Originally Posted by NAV-TV
This solution is available for most Boxters, Cayennes, 911's and Caymans up to 2012 ... Call for details ...
I

I have a 2008 cayman with the Bose system. I am looking for a kit to replace the head to a modern one capable to interface with my iPhone and perhaps apple car play keeping the current Bose amp and speakers. What do you suggest and at what cost . It should be plug and play if possible. Thank you in advance.