Notices
Boxster | Cayman The Porsche Boxster & Cayman Discussion Forum.

My Boxster Spyder aka "Exhibition of Speed"

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by hg_wng
i like it, very nice work!
thanks

Old 11-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
sbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura aboutsbyang has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
nice dildo.
thanks

Old 11-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
" exhibition of speed " is Tribute to my first ticket in this car.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Member

Old 11-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Great job all around. Did you get the inspiration for the "Exhibition of Speed" from James Dean's "Little Bastard" 550 Spyder?

Old 11-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Great job all around. Did you get the inspiration for the "Exhibition of Speed" from James Dean's "Little Bastard" 550 Spyder?
thanks
yes i did.
it was tribute to my first ticket in this car.

Old 11-28-2010, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Now that is just awesome!!

Old 11-28-2010, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by JC919
Now that is just awesome!!
thanks

Old 11-29-2010, 01:27 AM
DFW
Teamspeed Junior Member
DFW is on a distinguished roadDFW is on a distinguished roadDFW is on a distinguished roadDFW is on a distinguished roadDFW is on a distinguished roadDFW is on a distinguished road
The performance mods are great Sbyang!
It must go like crazy!

The text additions are not my taste.
Unless I own 911 Design, they're not getting billing on my windshield / windscreen (as the case may be).
As for the Porsche decals on the side, if anyone doesn't know it's a Porsche, they don't need to!
And the name on the back detracts from the beauty of your car.

All of these are my opinions of course, aren't you glad it's all up to you?!

It must be a treat to drive!

Old 11-29-2010, 01:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
navanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the roughnavanoD is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DFW
As for the Porsche decals on the side, if anyone doesn't know it's a Porsche, they don't need to!
Just in case you already didn't know:
The "Porsche" Decal comes on all Spyder's from the factory.
I do agree on the windscreen 911 Design and rear hatch slogan... would be better without. It's all subjective though.

Quick Reply: My Boxster Spyder aka "Exhibition of Speed"