Notices
Bentley | Rolls Royce | Land Rover Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur, Arnage, Azure, Brooklands, Phantom & Land Rover Discussion Forum.
View Poll Results: Mulsanne or Ghost
Ghost
37.40%
Mulsanne
62.60%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Bentley Mulsanne vs Rolls Royce Ghost - Design

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 04:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
OrangeOpti is an unknown quantity at this point
Bentley Mulsanne vs Rolls Royce Ghost - Design

Hey everyone!

I watched National Geographic's Megafactories on the Mulsanne a couple of days ago and I must say that I suddenly grew a liking to the design.

The smooth curves and the grill of the Mulsanne really made an impression on me. I came to multiple auto reviewers as they put these cars to the test, but all these tests touched lightly on the looks of both cars. And I find this stupid because I fail to see why, surely the looks of a car are more important than the power in a Luxury machine.

So I ask you, which of these do you prefer? The mean and impressive looking Rolls Royce Ghost or the smooth and sleek Mulsanne?

Remember, this only a design debate. Post pictures to prove your point. I will add some pictures to the topic when I'm on my computer, not my iPad.

I personally prefer the mulsanne, with the exception of the steering wheel and the wood, which I despise, preferring the Rolls on this aspect.

Old 06-18-2011, 04:37 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Rolls Royce Ghost.

Old 06-18-2011, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
id compare the mulsane to the phantom, ghost to the flying spur

id chose the mulsane over and over again

Old 06-18-2011, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
WFR22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Agree with tips, the Mulsanne is more of a Phantom competitor. The looks of the Ghost are undoubtably amazing, more modern than those of the Phantom, but I pick the Mulsanne.

Old 06-18-2011, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Saw a couple of each in Miami today...for me, the Muslanne hands down.

Old 06-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Mulsanne by far. Ghost does.t even hold a candle.

Do like the ghost over the spur tho.

Sent from my Droid using Teamspeed

Old 06-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
The Mulsanne should be compared to the phantom rather than the ghost, but I like the looks of the baby roller much more.

Old 06-18-2011, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Mulsanne is so sexy. I love those curves.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Member
RacingEngineV8 is an unknown quantity at this point
I prefer the Ghost, it looks sportier than the Bentley!

Old 06-22-2011, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Mulsanne.

I sat in a ghost and was not impressed. It seemed too stripped down for a proper RR.

Quick Reply: Bentley Mulsanne vs Rolls Royce Ghost - Design