Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Finally flew my new aircraft...

Old 05-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
That is awesome,something Ive always wanted to do. If you dont mind me asking what are the steps you had to take to get there? I know there are a certain amount of jump but also was wondering time frame? Cost? You can pm if you dont want to reveal to much.

Old 05-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Speed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed888 has a reputation beyond repute
You're a crazy man with BIG BALLS!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!!!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave M
That is awesome,something Ive always wanted to do. If you dont mind me asking what are the steps you had to take to get there? I know there are a certain amount of jump but also was wondering time frame? Cost? You can pm if you dont want to reveal to much.

No problem. You need a minimum of 200 skydives. That takes a LONG time. Its no easy task, but its ridiculously fun!

You'll spend about $2000 - $3000 to learn how to jump on your own and get your first license (25 jumps.) Then you'll want to get your own gear. Even with a used rig, add in an altimeter and helmet and jump suits and your in about $8000-$10000.

Add about $4300 for the next 175 tickets alone (1 ticket is 1 plane ride) for a total of about $13000+.

Add another few hundred for gear maintenance, $1000+ for the wingsuit, and then training. You'll want to change out a few things to make wingsuit skydives saver, so that's another $300+.

All in, I'd guess at least $15000. More likely $20000.

Its not cheap. And jumping a wingsuit is extremely dangerous, so its nothing to take lightly either. Don't get me wrong, its worth the work, but it takes a huge commitment to get there.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ADV.1 Tony
That is SO cool. I just sky dived for the first time last weekend and I'm addicted! I'd love to do this.
Keep doing it!

Old 05-16-2012, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
When you beat Chuck Norris in an arm wrestle, did he cry?

Old 05-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pure awesomeness. Seriously.

Thanks for the share.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:26 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Always wanted to do this but...
What are the chances of landing on a power line?

Old 05-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond reputePure Evo has a reputation beyond repute
Probably about the same as driving into utility pole

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Teamspeed

Old 05-16-2012, 09:12 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
WHAT!? That is so awesome! I am beyond jealous right now. This is in my top 3 things I want to do. Very happy for you man! Although, your little post about what it takes to do this sort of crushed my dream of doing it, haha. But still....awesome you achieved it! Rep for you!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Finally flew my new aircraft...