Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Flying Wild Alaska

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Flying Wild Alaska

Anyone watching this documentary series on Discovery? Talk about some crazy ish. I know that general aviation is a big part of daily life, getting things done, moving people, etc. up there but some of the stuff these guys do is amazing.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I've only caught one episode. Really cool show though. I'll be downloading it on iTunes though. I've often thought of going to Bush Pilot school up there, and perhaps taking a sabbatical for a month or so to work as one after going to bush school.

Old 01-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the majority of people in ak have pilot's license and fly float planes/bush planes because most terrain is so remote....

Old 03-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Paul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura aboutPaul N has a spectacular aura about
i love seeing all of the crazy crosswind landings. or the high wind landings (end up like moving 10 knots over the ground/fence/dirt/alaska speak here/ on final.