Notices
Aviation The Teamspeed Aviation Forum.

Best Company for Charters?

Old 01-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
stubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura about
Best Company for Charters?

Hey guys.

Not sure if posting in the right part of the forum, sorry in advance. Im curious as to who you guys use for chartering flights, or who you have heard good things from. Thanks.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond reputebradb1us has a reputation beyond repute
It's all about the mission. How long a flight? How many people? Where to? Certain companies have strengths in one area and not in another.

I have used JetSuite | Private Jet Charter Flights for my <2 hour trips around the west coast on a Phenom 100 (and four or less people). It's pretty much the least expensive jet to operate currently in existence.

I have a Lear booked next week through Independent Jets | Private Jet Charter | Aircraft Rental | Hire a Plane | New Private Charter Flights | Executive & Business Jets | Kym Rambo (tell Kym that Brad referred you) because I'm taking 7 of my employees to Las Vegas.

I've even chartered a Challenger 300 several times to Florida through Delta Air Elite.

Call around for the best deal. Good luck!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AJAYR is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by stubacca
Hey guys.

Not sure if posting in the right part of the forum, sorry in advance. Im curious as to who you guys use for chartering flights, or who you have heard good things from. Thanks.
Feel free to contact me anytime:

ari@apollojets.com

917.512.2144 direct

Old 02-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
stubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura aboutstubacca has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by AJAYR
Feel free to contact me anytime:

ari@apollojets.com

917.512.2144 direct
Thank you i will be in touch soon

Old 02-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by bradb1us
It's all about the mission. How long a flight? How many people? Where to? Certain companies have strengths in one area and not in another.

I have used JetSuite | Private Jet Charter Flights for my <2 hour trips around the west coast on a Phenom 100 (and four or less people). It's pretty much the least expensive jet to operate currently in existence.

I have a Lear booked next week through Independent Jets | Private Jet Charter | Aircraft Rental | Hire a Plane | New Private Charter Flights | Executive & Business Jets | Kym Rambo (tell Kym that Brad referred you) because I'm taking 7 of my employees to Las Vegas.

I've even chartered a Challenger 300 several times to Florida through Delta Air Elite.

Call around for the best deal. Good luck!
Thank you for the information i will be sure to look into those companies, i will definitely let Kym know you sent me

Old 02-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Not sure if this will be of any use since they Canadian Based, but Chartright have an impressive fleet and have a jet regardless where you need to go. the numbers 1-800-595-9395. Private Jet Charter | Aircraft Rental | Charter Plane Management

Old 02-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Marc!

Old 02-21-2013, 12:13 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Im here .. LOL.. but no charter.

Old 05-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Matixpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by stubacca
Hey guys.

Feel free to drop me a line for pricing on any upcoming trips.

Joey@flightonjet.com

P: 760-807-7031

Old 11-22-2016, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ryanlb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
JetSmarter is pretty simple and no nonsense right from the app.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Best Company for Charters?