Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Attention fellow exotic owners!! Beware of the W hotel in Miami!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Attention fellow exotic owners!! Beware of the W hotel in Miami!

Attention fellow exotic owners!! Beware of the W hotel in Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I want to take this time and let every one know my ongoing ordeal this past week at the W hotel in Miami. As most of my friends know I went down to Miami, and visited a friend who has a Lamborghini Gallardo lp560. We decide to stay at the W hotel in Miami considering the great things we have heard about he hotel - we figured they would provide the utmost quality. The W hotel had a nice line up of exotic cars parked up front- some of which are also friends of the exotic car clubs. Great! The car will be taken care of - Unfortunately the exciting weekend in Miami, turned into a sour and aggravating weekend! The valet guy approached the car and said to me Hi we will take care of it from here. I replied to him No thanks I can park it myself, don’t really feel comfortable with other people driving the car. He turned around and said its 60 dollars to park it up front not including tip. I said fine ill pay the price. He agreed. As I park the car and close the door he turned around and said you need to leave the key with us. I replied to him I don’t feel comfortable with leaving the key. He told me I have no choice- Whatever- Ok -No problem. The next morning – I opened the car door to see what? Empty plastic cups and cigarette ashes all over the suede interior!!!! I was livid!!!! To make things worse an empty tank of gas!!!! It had been parked that night with a half of tank! The trip settings on the cluster all going off because the person who decided to joy ride the car didn’t know what the hell he was doing! An investigation has been on-going with the hotel for weeks- their lack of management is horrible!!! They told me surveillance verified the car was missing for 3 hours! I just want to let all my friends who have exotic cars know- do not leave your keys with the valet guys unless you are ok with having some random stranger taking your car for a joy ride and abusing the crap out of it on top of paying a premium price to stay there.

Name:  hotel_zpsuqbzflgw.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  256.1 KB

Old 04-09-2015, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
I am furious just reading about it. Absolutely no respect!

Old 04-09-2015, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
No respect whatsoever! Hopefully it gets resolved quickly.

Old 04-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Tell me about it! Super pissed!

Old 04-12-2015, 08:29 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Guess you should have let them park your car. The Ferrari and other Lambo seem to be fine.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Slayclops
No respect whatsoever! Hopefully it gets resolved quickly.
Yeah, that's really too bad it happened.