Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV Revealed

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2015, 05:44 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Press release added to OP, thanks guys!

Old 03-03-2015, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
j09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to allj09333 is a name known to all
Another reason not to add lambo any sooner....
Why dont they just make 750-2 lighter more nimble.
Or better yet make it more rewarding driver car if one knows how to drive it properly like 911 gt3.
I will stick to ferrari for a while until next gen v12 lambo.

Old 03-03-2015, 03:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
No. I dont feel that SV impact like the Murcielago.

Old 03-03-2015, 07:23 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Rabbitnine11 is an unknown quantity at this point
I love brutal looking cars. That's one of them!

Old 03-03-2015, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Viiiiktor
thank you.

"It weighs 50kg less than a standard Aventador." 1525 kg?

Mclaren 675 is better.
I prefer the LP670-4 SV. The greatest Lambo after the Miura.

Old 03-03-2015, 08:54 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
I hate to say it but this has to be one of the worst SV todate. Still much prefer the Murci SV over this. The front bumper is plain ugly, The rear wing doesn't fit for this model and the rear looks a mess in terms of design. Sorry Stephen but this is a fail in my eyes.
I agree with you totally, I cannot put this anywhere near the Muira, Diablo and Murcielago SV's. I can just about live with the four exhaust pipes but that rear wing is awful and looks "aftermarket". It looks totally out of place on this car whereas the LP670SV large spoiler looked perfect as did the Aventador J's.

Why SV and why now? They have diluted the SV name with this car, SV has always been kept for the last of the line model in the range, is this the end of the Aventador line? I doubt it very much but if it was they have ruined the SV dynasty.

I think that Audi's bean counters are getting more and more involved in what is happening at Santa Agata.

Old 03-03-2015, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by Viiiiktor; 03-03-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Unfortunately, I was not impressed.
I do not see innovation.
Veneno also knew this. Only the body has been modified.
Where is the "Doppia Frizione"(Dual Clutch) gearbox? Sadly missed.
1450 kg was supposed to be.

Ridgback: +1

Last edited by Viiiiktor; 03-03-2015 at 02:47 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know there only stickers but you want the world to know your driving a beast!!

Old 03-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
You would think after showing us their skills in designs, with the J, and veneno they would have came up with something better. Like they had to use left over parts. The rear wing looks like they took it off one of the Gallardo specialty models ie.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV Revealed