Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Epic Spot: The Lamborghini Aventador SV

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 02:14 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Epic Spot: The Lamborghini Aventador SV

Name:  Lamborghini Aventador SV (4).jpg
Views: 2573
Size:  216.4 KB

Epic Spot: The Lamborghini Aventador SV

Finally. Here are the first round of camouflage free photos of the highly anticipated Lamborghini Aventador SuperVeloce or SV, spotted during a promotion video shooting in the warmer parts of Europe.

As we can see the SV has an different and more aggressive front bumper/spoiler that is probably producing more downforce to the car. And while talking about downforce, check out that massive rear wing just screaming speed.

At the back we can also see a new diffuser and more outlets for the hot air that is produced inside the engine bay, along with a restyled exhaust.

Power is expected to be 750-800hp range. Debut is expected for the Geneva Car Show in March.

Photos: Borja Perez

Name:  Lamborghini Aventador SV (5).jpg
Views: 2047
Size:  176.5 KB

Name:  Lamborghini Aventador SV (6).jpg
Views: 2074
Size:  169.0 KB

Name:  Lamborghini Aventador SV (8).jpg
Views: 2373
Size:  167.7 KB

Name:  Lamborghini Aventador SV (10).jpg
Views: 2345
Size:  170.2 KB

Old 01-29-2015, 04:01 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
ummm

DAMN!

super agressive styling!

Old 01-29-2015, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AT903 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks epic. If this is the final product though, it needs a slightly bigger wing IMO to match its proportions, something like the Murcielago SV's one (that looked like a carbon fiber razor blade...)

Also I don't really get the wing mounting... Seems to be mounted to both the upper and lower surfaces of the wing? If they were going for a real swan neck mounting for aerodynamic efficiency, wouldn't it make more sense to just have it top-mounted and leave the underside clean for better airflow?

Last edited by AT903; 01-29-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Wing looks really like an after thought, very boring and doesn't flow with the design. The 670SV wing on the other hand was a work of art.

Also not quite sure about that wheel design, but ill reserve judgement until we see proper pictures of them still

Old 01-30-2015, 05:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Wing looks weird as others have said and are the exhaust tips pointing downwards? WTF!

Old 01-30-2015, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ECB
ummm

DAMN!

super agressive styling!
Do you think so? To be honest I'm just not seeing it. It's the design of the spoiler that really jars. It just looks to much after market and tacked on to me.

Maybe time will help it grow on me but I just don't get any wow factor from what is supposed to be the top of the line Aventador. It certainly comes way below the Muira, Diablo and Murcielago SV's in my book.

Old 01-30-2015, 12:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
personally a wing on any aventador doesn't look right, it spoils a fantastic shape.....the huracan will work with a wing as it does on the new gt3 race car.....want to see the Pirelli scripted wheels on the new superleggera........that's going to be the car to have imo

Old 01-31-2015, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
photoshopped pics:

Old 02-01-2015, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KllyCo is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports
Wing looks weird as others have said and are the exhaust tips pointing downwards? WTF!
My guess as to why they are pointing down is because the car is a damn fire breather. Possibly helps not damage panels or catch the car on fire, as it has before.

Old 02-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
As much as I want to like it, the rear wing doesn't sit well with me. My opinion is should have been the one that is found on the Liberty Walk or DMC model. Love the fun bumper though the rear looks far too busy, I dare say a mess.

Lastly and I'm assuming it depends on the angle but seems by making part of the side skirt black it messes with the visual propertions of the car.

Still prefer the Murci SV over this.

Quick Reply: Epic Spot: The Lamborghini Aventador SV