Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official Huracán configurator

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Smile Official Huracán configurator

Official Huracán configurator

Last edited by koizu; 01-09-2014 at 10:38 AM.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for posting. I could stare all day!

Old 01-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I don't know if this is the full option list, they may well add others before production. I for one will def want shiney black rims to go with my grigio titans matt paint, cant believe they wont be an option,black wheels make a Lamborghini in my book!

Old 01-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
I don't know if this is the full option list, they may well add others before production. I for one will def want shiney black rims to go with my grigio titans matt paint, cant believe they wont be an option,black wheels make a Lamborghini in my book!
Sure looks really good:

But I have red somewhere only silver finish will be available for both wheel designs at this point ... however I'm sure they will add titanium and black finish later on, people will be asking for it ... like you.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope so,as those wheels in both the black and titanium transform the aventador and give it the mean and moody look it craves.......i'll be holding back until there available. I will ask the question next wed at our dealership preview when they will be available!

Old 01-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by goldencrust
I hope so,as those wheels in both the black and titanium transform the aventador and give it the mean and moody look it craves.......i'll be holding back until there available. I will ask the question next wed at our dealership preview when they will be available!
Wouldn't it be an option to have the original silver wheels painted black 'aftermarket' ... or doesn't that give the same durability?

Old 01-10-2014, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
don't like the idea of paying 200k for a super car and getting them painted elsewhere.....I'm sure they will be there when dealers will be calling for there specs,ferrari,porsche,masarati all offer painted wheels so it wont be a problem come the Geneva launch in march I'm sure!