Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
X70AZH is an unknown quantity at this point
Now it's just a matter of me deciding if i want to sell my california for something rare and more exciting like a 599 GTO or a LP720. I can't get myself to agree to sell. It was my first exotic and we had many great memories with it and I originally planned on it being a one owner car for the next 60 years decisions.....

Old 06-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-10-2014, 01:16 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Mini Aventador .. 458 is miles better IMO and its an F Car.

Old 06-19-2014, 08:25 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Just froze my spec. Dealer said I should have the car between December and February!

Old 06-21-2014, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
jaccub is on a distinguished roadjaccub is on a distinguished road

Old 06-23-2014, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
everytime i see photos of the coupe, i just imagine how much more awesome looking the spyder(especially the SL version) will be.

Old 06-26-2014, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Glad I ordered mine in white. Hopefully ADV.1 will make the reventador wheels for the Huracan.

Old 07-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
drove the huracan for the first time at millbrook testing centre in the uk a few weeks back,not as nimble as I thought it might have been, but felt very muscular,i had a Gallardo 8 years ago and the same senses were there. it felt very solid in a taunt sort of way as a Porsche does. very impressed with the ceramics at 185mph on the straight, no wandering.my car had the optional sports exhaust a must have imo even the crackle on the down shift is louder and it seems to change the car into more of an event.....£6,000 price tag though!! I think the interior works well but again some of the buttons do look a little cheap more so on the steering wheel,also the boxy air vents on the dash and the door pulls are in a horrible silver plastic which on a 200k supercar you'd expect them to be covered in leather to tie in with the leather and alcantara which imo looks great with the right colour choice. guess I'm being picky but I'm sure at that level those little details make it! still no news on black rims which seems a bit odd as you can pretty much now get them on a van!!and no news on the glass engine bay either. one of the guys bought up why have all the press pics show coloured stiching on the steering wheel but no cars have it when they come through?? nice touch if it can be done......looking forward to our dealers demo in verde mantis in august and to drive it on proper roads, cant wait!!

Old 07-04-2014, 07:33 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by goldencrust
drove the huracan for the first time at millbrook testing centre in the uk a few weeks back,not as nimble as I thought it might have been, but felt very muscular,i had a Gallardo 8 years ago and the same senses were there. it felt very solid in a taunt sort of way as a Porsche does. very impressed with the ceramics at 185mph on the straight, no wandering.my car had the optional sports exhaust a must have imo even the crackle on the down shift is louder and it seems to change the car into more of an event.....£6,000 price tag though!! I think the interior works well but again some of the buttons do look a little cheap more so on the steering wheel,also the boxy air vents on the dash and the door pulls are in a horrible silver plastic which on a 200k supercar you'd expect them to be covered in leather to tie in with the leather and alcantara which imo looks great with the right colour choice. guess I'm being picky but I'm sure at that level those little details make it! still no news on black rims which seems a bit odd as you can pretty much now get them on a van!!and no news on the glass engine bay either. one of the guys bought up why have all the press pics show coloured stiching on the steering wheel but no cars have it when they come through?? nice touch if it can be done......looking forward to our dealers demo in verde mantis in august and to drive it on proper roads, cant wait!!
so also you confirming the landing by lamborghini to "comfort" for this new huracan

about interior quality: can you say porsche 991 turbo is at higher level? 458 maybe on par or lower than huracan

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread