Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread

Old 12-29-2013, 03:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Good find!!! Thank you for posting it.
Looking forward to seeing higher-res!

Name:  ggggg.jpg
Views: 1715
Size:  32.1 KB

Name:  lhh.jpg
Views: 1593
Size:  42.3 KB

Old 12-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope they make the convertible like that render!

Old 12-29-2013, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
the answer to the mafia part would be NO, but I do control an Elite Unit handling many secret projects. And we are quite good at it....
Yeah I forgot that you dont work for the dark side

Old 12-29-2013, 05:49 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Matte black will be very popular on the Huracán inmo!

Name:  huracan_front_view_ov1.jpg
Views: 1577
Size:  130.7 KB

Old 12-29-2013, 09:35 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Check out these great Pshops from Mark!

Name:  lamborghini-huracan-versions-by-lambocars-6.jpg
Views: 2830
Size:  95.8 KB

Name:  lamborghini-huracan-versions-by-lambocars-3.jpg
Views: 2630
Size:  91.6 KB

Name:  lamborghini-huracan-versions-by-lambocars-2.jpg
Views: 2803
Size:  102.1 KB

Name:  lamborghini-huracan-versions-by-lambocars-7.jpg
Views: 2642
Size:  95.3 KB

Name:  lamborghini-huracan-versions-by-lambocars-1.jpg
Views: 2661
Size:  90.2 KB

Old 12-29-2013, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
can't wait to get one. 2014 is going to be a bull year.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:33 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Good find!!! Thank you for posting it.

info for the rest of the forum: Huracan part starts at point 07:36
before huracan there are alfa 4c, 991 turbo s and Lp570 squadra corse

Last edited by d3a; 12-30-2013 at 02:37 AM.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
I can't believe I totally missed that post from you! Nice work as always buddy!
Thanks my friend, THAT explains everything......

But I must admit that I needed to read the "breaking news thread" more than once, in order to be sure I understood it correctly.

You of all should know that the "breaking news" are right here on TEAMSPEED and not the likes of Auto Express

Even the heritage of the Huracán name ( and many other things ) was mentioned in my prediction and that one you gave away to Marc from Lambocars.... but since Marc is my friend and is a very good guy, I can live with that...

Old 12-30-2013, 09:28 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
Yes my friend, I dropped the ball on that one for sure! Please pm me this kind of amazing info in the future so I don't miss it again.

Happy New Year!!!!!

PS - edited the Huracán name thread with proper credit to you!

Old 12-30-2013, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Great renderings but i believe that the real thing will be more aggressive! The Spyder version looks so good!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: OFFICIAL Lamborghini Huracán Picture & Information Thread