Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador Egoist Concept

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2013, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Lamborghini Aventador Egoist Concept

When PUR Wheels published photos of their new RS05 Monoblock Forged wheel I immediately recognized the styling ... these wheels look similar to the ones used on the Lamborghini Egoista.

I even noticed holes on the RS05 wheels so I asked PUR Wheels about them ... and yes, there will be an option to install carbon fiber fins on these wheels ... just like the ones on the Egoista.

Take a look at the PUR Wheels on a black Aventador with PUR Aerodynamic kit:

(photo copyright PUR Wheels)

So I started thinking ... if you can have the wheels why wouldn't you consider a brand new aerodynamic kit on the Aventador ... adding a new front bumper, side sills, rear bumper, modified rear wing (in two sections like on the Egoista) and naturally those amazing air intakes that can open and close ... so you'll end up with an Aventador Egoist:

More photos and information about this concept on LamboCARS.com

Old 11-17-2013, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lambocars
When PUR Wheels published photos of their new RS05 Monoblock Forged wheel I immediately recognized the styling ... these wheels look similar to the ones used on the Lamborghini Egoista.

I even noticed holes on the RS05 wheels so I asked PUR Wheels about them ... and yes, there will be an option to install carbon fiber fins on these wheels ... just like the ones on the Egoista.

Take a look at the PUR Wheels on a black Aventador with PUR Aerodynamic kit:

(photo copyright PUR Wheels)

So I started thinking ... if you can have the wheels why wouldn't you consider a brand new aerodynamic kit on the Aventador ... adding a new front bumper, side sills, rear bumper, modified rear wing (in two sections like on the Egoista) and naturally those amazing air intakes that can open and close ... so you'll end up with an Aventador Egoist:

More photos and information about this concept on LamboCARS.com
Damn.. maybe this 'Egoist' Aventador will be the best tuning kit to me!

Old 11-18-2013, 01:08 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Eh...I'm like 50/50 on this one.
Regardless of my opinion on the body shape, though, great job on the render as always!

Old 11-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
The "Egoista" version looks good, but the rear needs to be more Aventador and other colors maybe some matte.

Old 11-18-2013, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
I believe that these wheels are looking good only painted! Very nice thought to make them.