Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador Roadster SV by DMC

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2013, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador Roadster SV by DMC

The first Aventador Roadster SV in the world

We've all seen the DMC Molto Veloce for the Lamborghini Aventador, about 50 of these beautiful aerodynamic kits have been sold worldwide already.

DMC took it to the next level with their impressive SV or Spezial Version kit featuring a clear carbon fiber rear section for the Aventador and an intimidating front spoiler showing Aventador J influences.

Recently the DMC Spezial Version kit has been fitted onto the magnificent Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster, creating a world premiere with the very first Aventador Roadster SV ever ... and the result speaks for itself ...

Source : LamboCARS.com

Old 10-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
whitelp560 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by lambocars
The first Aventador Roadster SV in the world

We've all seen the DMC Molto Veloce for the Lamborghini Aventador, about 50 of these beautiful aerodynamic kits have been sold worldwide already.

DMC took it to the next level with their impressive SV or Spezial Version kit featuring a clear carbon fiber rear section for the Aventador and an intimidating front spoiler showing Aventador J influences.

Recently the DMC Spezial Version kit has been fitted onto the magnificent Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster, creating a world premiere with the very first Aventador Roadster SV ever ... and the result speaks for itself ...

Source : LamboCARS.com

Nice kit. And of all places...Mainland China.

Old 10-03-2013, 04:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
this isnt the first one. There was an arabic plated blue convertible out first.

The older style front bumper was way cleaner... this new one is going towards mansory-territory...

haha... this one probably has the flymotors kit on it if it is in mainland china. the place where dmc buys their kits and rebrands them.

Old 10-03-2013, 08:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zooyorker
this isnt the first one. There was an arabic plated blue convertible out first.
The matte blue one was the first DMC Aventador Roadster ... but this one is the first with the Spezial Version kit on it, so it is THE first DMC Aventador Roadster SV.

Rebrands? ... these parts are made to order for DMC you know!

Old 10-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I see.

Didnt you catch the huge thread over on L 4 P ? They deleted it now...

Here is a summary on most of what went down... some quite impressive detective work. If I were to drive an Aventador I would order from FlyMotors at a fraction of the price.

DMC Tuning Germany - Defrauds Numerous Exotic Car Owners

Still a nice kit though. I'm just not fond of some of the dirty work...

Old 10-04-2013, 04:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I see.

Here is a summary on most of what went down... some quite impressive detective work. If I were to drive an Aventador I would order from FlyMotors at a fraction of the price.

Just went through all those pages and articles ... but I don't see either the Aventador MV nor the Aventador SV listed anywhere ... could it be the Gallardo Toro was a rebrand but both Aventador kits are indeed legit ? I don't know ... from the photos I've seen both Aventador kits look good, that's all I can tell.

Old 10-04-2013, 05:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
I see.

Dirty work would be an understatement, wow!

Old 10-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Carbotanium is on a distinguished roadCarbotanium is on a distinguished roadCarbotanium is on a distinguished road
what a mess.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Looks great and probably even better if the kit was fitted on a all black Aventador, sinister :-)