Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Celebrating 50 years of pure sex!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 81911
No character here, longtime member. Sadly.
And? Only 707 post?

Old 05-12-2013, 10:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by POWERHOUSE
If you have nothing good to post dont post anything. Thanks
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
Bravo.... Too funny

What is the event you guys are talking about? Is there a 50 years of pure sex party or just the lambo 50 anniversary deal? I didn't think this post was about an event. I read it as just a random thread with a pic of an SL
Originally Posted by 81911
Shut up Jstrat, , this thread sucks.
+100000

Really I'm not sure why OP is getting so defensive....I mean seriously? Look at the original post. There is nothing even pointing to an event. A Gallardo with the words "Celebrating 50 years of pure sex." I can do that in Paint...

Old 05-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
candidate for worst thread of the year

Old 05-13-2013, 12:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Granted there are only a few threads made each month, you may be on target.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:46 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Haha, finally some of the good ol' thread bashing.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks any one else??? Lets keep them coming guys.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:49 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Keep them coming? If somethig could blow more monkeys than Lamborghini it would be this entire monkey blowing thread. Or your Mom.

That one work for 'ya?

Old 05-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
Keep them coming? If somethig could blow more monkeys than Lamborghini it would be this entire monkey blowing thread. Or your Mom.

That one work for 'ya?
Another E thug LOL!! Would love for you to say something about my mother in my face. You will be picking up your teeth off the floor. ; )

Old 05-13-2013, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
I thought most lambo fans were toothless

Old 05-14-2013, 07:09 AM
Who Am I?
CAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond reputeCAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Will someone shed some light on where everybody went? What "other forum" did they go to?

Quick Reply: Celebrating 50 years of pure sex!