Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario - First Photos!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Will this be only color option? Not a fan of yellow interior

Old 05-12-2013, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lambocars
Yes it will !

(Photo: Jasper van Toorenburg)

Some sources state only 10 Roadster will be available, however on the dashboard is a plaque stating 'Serie speciale 00/100' ... does this mean 100 50th Anniversary models will be made in either closed or Roadster shape ... or 100 each ?

(Photo: Jasper van Toorenburg)
'Series Speciale'..

I think it's total number of 50th Anniversario Aventador line up including both coupe and roadster.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ there is a yellow one on the left too

Old 05-12-2013, 01:00 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
'Series Speciale'..

I think it's total number of 50th Anniversario Aventador line up including both coupe and roadster.
No there will be 100 roadsters and 100 coupes

Old 05-12-2013, 02:07 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWG
No there will be 100 roadsters and 100 coupes
Yup, I can second that 100 coupes and 100 roadsters.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by antny74
^^ there is a yellow one on the left too
Yellow one (Giallo Maggio) is the LP720-4 while this grey one is the LP720-4 Roadster version, prices for the US market are $497,650 and $548,000 respectively I've red elsewhere ... that makes the LP720-4 Roadster about $150,500 more expensive then an LP700-4 ... that's a serious premium, but it looks so good in this dark matte grey with that brown interior ... I love it.

Old 05-12-2013, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I'm glad they didn't use the 13' body style on the Gallardo. I hate all the triangles I the rear and front. I have however been over the Gallardo for 3 years

Old 09-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
doos is an unknown quantity at this point
first customer car of the LP 720 just rolled off the production line 2 days ago....

What got me excited is after seeing the photo, checked with the dealer, this photo taken with Brian of ACDC could actually be MY ORDER.

I am the first customer to take delivery of the RHD car for asia pacific region...

Attached Images  
Old 10-08-2013, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
Originally Posted by doos
first customer car of the LP 720 just rolled off the production line 2 days ago....

What got me excited is after seeing the photo, checked with the dealer, this photo taken with Brian of ACDC could actually be MY ORDER.

I am the first customer to take delivery of the RHD car for asia pacific region...
So your car was delivered right? you get to post some pictures. haha

Old 10-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Not too crazy about the mid-section of the rear though the new front bumper looks pretty aggressive and quite pleasing to the eye.

Probably just me but Yellow and black is not a good combination. Now if it was white and black or maybe red (from the Jota concept) and black, then it would be more fitting.

Quick Reply: Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario - First Photos!