Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario - First Photos!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Andy_Sun is an unknown quantity at this point
The most beautiful Lambo ever

Old 04-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Lambo, as always, epic.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Amzamus
Lambo, as always, epic.
or as Stephan Winkelmann would put it 'always Lamborghini, always different' ... just love that quote to be honest.

Still no official press photos ... and the original article on autobild.de is gone already ... but the damage is done ... photos and information are 'on the net'.

Old 04-17-2013, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
It needs the Aventador J wing, looks beautiful nonetheless

Old 04-18-2013, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
^ The little swan neck wing of the "J" was perfect

Old 04-18-2013, 03:42 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Looks ok, but I'd still take a SV over this any day.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
Looks ok, but I'd still take a SV over this any day.
I guess the SV will be even wilder looking ... this is just an anniversary edition like the Countach 25th, Diablo SE30 and Murciélago 40th ... especially with the Murcie in mind I think the Aventador 50th differentiates a lot more from the standard production model, so I think it is a good model to celebrate '100 years of innovation in half the time'

Naturally the Aventador SV now has some major innovation to come up with ... let's put the 50th Anniversary and the Veneno in a room and wait for the offspring ...

Old 04-18-2013, 05:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lambocars
or as Stephan Winkelmann would put it 'always Lamborghini, always different' ... just love that quote to be honest.

Still no official press photos ... and the original article on autobild.de is gone already ... but the damage is done ... photos and information are 'on the net'.
I like that quote too. This looks like something that anticipates the SV, so the SV will be a beast.

Better quality shots found (1500 px wide):

URL: Filtración: Aventador LP720-4 50th Anniversary

Last edited by Amzamus; 04-18-2013 at 05:48 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
I like that quote too. This looks like something that anticipates the SV, so the SV will be a beast.

URL: Filtración: Aventador LP720-4 50th Anniversary
Thanks alot

The 'Giallo Maggio' 's shade looks more clear!

Old 04-18-2013, 07:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Those photos look so much better ... the yellow is a much nicer shade on these, warmer ... I guess it has to seen in real life under normal light or outside to really know how it looks.

Quick Reply: Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario - First Photos!