Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario - First Photos!

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 12:18 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
You're welcome
Giallo Orion is more deeper than Giallo Tenerife and can feel some 'Greenish Pearl'.
Giallo Tenerife's base color is Lemon and the pearl color is white silver

You can check more Giallo Tenerife Lamborghini on Lamborghini Seoul's blog - Lamborghini Seoul :: ³×À̀¹ö ºí·Î±×
It's a Giallo Tenerife
It's a new colour actually - Giallo Maggio, May Yellow, and has a strong glitter effect in the paint. The name of the paint is a reference to the month Lamborghini was founded: May 1963 and yellow was chosen because most Lamborghini’s in the 50 year history of the Italian company left the factory in yellow, more than any other colour.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tim@ecurie25
It's a new colour actually - Giallo Maggio, May Yellow, and has a strong glitter effect in the paint. The name of the paint is a reference to the month Lamborghini was founded: May 1963 and yellow was chosen because most Lamborghini’s in the 50 year history of the Italian company left the factory in yellow, more than any other colour.
Oh, I didn't know that.
Here, from you, I learned 'new'

Thanks alot letting me know.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:49 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
Wow it looks too similar to the renm LE-C Aventador.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
Was beautiful!
It is remarkable for her day! Veneno is supercar. But it got better.
Could have been slightly bigger spoiler on the back.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:02 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
Oh, I didn't know that.
Here, from you, I learned 'new'

Thanks alot letting me know.
No worries, I should point out I got the info from GTSpirit.com, I didn't know it already!

Old 04-17-2013, 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Though I'm not crazy about the interior or the yellow paint. Have to admit the new front splitter looks sick along witht he rest of the kit.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:49 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
As I have said few months ago this car is really looking good and in my opinion worth the price increase.

And yes, it is really a new shade of yellow, it looks absolutely similar to Tenerife, in fact so similar that no one even thought that it is really a new color.

50th Roadster edition is also in the works, even more exclusive, with only about a dozen planned.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Jiaim
lacks a wing with such an aggressive package.
^^ this

Old 04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
To complete the looks I would think this would be the ticket:

A nice large carbon wing but make it in a non-glossy finish!

Name:  dmc_tuning_2013_lamborghini_aventador_lp900_sv_2-wide.jpg
Views: 1247
Size:  151.7 KB

Old 04-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
It looks absolutely amazing, love the front and admire the rear ... but it could really use a rear wing ... or leave the original wing in the 'up' position.

Really like the Q-Citura stitching on the interior, gives it a totally different look and feel, even the headliner has this stitching, the yellow contrasts nicely with the black leather and carbon fiber details ... beautiful!

Last edited by lambocars; 04-17-2013 at 04:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Aventador LP720-4 50 Anniversario - First Photos!