Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Brushed Metal Lamborghini Gallardo Flame Thrower

Old 09-22-2012, 09:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond repute
Brushed Metal Lamborghini Gallardo Flame Thrower

Old 09-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Dave@AT-Exotics is an unknown quantity at this point
More details?

Old 09-24-2012, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love this!!

Old 09-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
This exhaust looks very familiar..........

Old 09-25-2012, 03:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond repute
Old 09-25-2012, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
piss poor tune?

Old 09-25-2012, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
newbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond reputenewbenz2 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ Hb, I know that car well before the "new" owner bought it. It has test pipes and a x-pipe on it. No tune was ever done on it that I know of. When you let off the gas it would shoot flames in higher rpm. I'm sure the Throttle bodies going bad didn't help.

Old 09-25-2012, 07:31 PM
Dave@AT-Exotics is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you for the footage NVPhotoman!

Just to clarify for the rest of the Teamspeed Community, this car is running the Lamborghini of Orange County (LOC) X-Pipe and our hand built Test Pipes. If you are interested in placing an order, please get in touch to inquire!

Please click HERE for more info!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by newbenz2
^^ Hb, I know that car well before the "new" owner bought it. It has test pipes and a x-pipe on it. No tune was ever done on it that I know of. When you let off the gas it would shoot flames in higher rpm. I'm sure the Throttle bodies going bad didn't help.

so it needs a tune

Old 09-26-2012, 01:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Dave@AT-Exotics
Thank you for the footage NVPhotoman!

Just to clarify for the rest of the Teamspeed Community, this car is running the Lamborghini of Orange County (LOC) X-Pipe and our hand built Test Pipes. If you are interested in placing an order, please get in touch to inquire!

Please click HERE for more info!
Thanks Dave and thanks for posting that, I forgot who they said made it. (btw - the shop in the description never claimed it as theirs, they are and will be doing more work to the car soon. )

Originally Posted by newbenz2
Throttle bodies are fixed now, not sure if he started to re-tuned it yet but I can let you know.