Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Renown, the customer cars

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 10:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to all
Renown, the customer cars

Renown is the brand that brought you the 570 bumper for the 04-08 Gallardo. We offer it in a few different finishes including carbon fiber and Urethane. I'm not a believer in hype, so i rarely post studio shots. A customer's appreciation for your product goes a lot further than your own appreciation of your work, so without further adieu I give you some photos shot by customer's (or photographers) of their cars from around the world. After all, a photo is worth more than a thousand words.

As soon as our customers have finished their tail light conversion package as well as the rear bumper changes, we'll add those as well! Coming soon is the 570 prepreg carbon fiber bumper for LP560 owners.

I'm sure there are many more out there as well!

Last edited by Ray@Renown; 08-11-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
The bumper looks great. I especially like Scotty's VI Spyder.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:30 PM
Former Sponsor
Ray@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to allRay@Renown is a name known to all
Some feed back from a recent customer:

As directly quoted by the owner of this beautiful Gallardo: "The bumper looks incredible and stood the track test this past weekend........150+mph and no issues. I could actaully feel some additional downforce on the front end of the car such that I softened the compression settings on the coilovers. Great product!"

Old 08-20-2012, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Quality bumper...all look nice!

Old 08-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
That last Grigio Telesto with verde calipers is hands down, the sickest Gallardo I've ever seen in my life. That with some turbos from UGR would be one badass setup.

Old 08-22-2012, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know that car well. Ron has been debating going TT for a while but he does so many track days I think he's staying N/A

Old 08-23-2012, 01:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't he a member on here? I could of sworn I've seen someone with this gallardo in their avatar. He always tracks it too. Just love everything about it. And it's pretty damn low, surprised it's that low actually.

Old 08-23-2012, 02:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JDM135
That last Grigio Telesto with verde calipers is hands down, the sickest Gallardo I've ever seen in my life. That with some turbos from UGR would be one badass setup.
Couldn't agree more ... the Grigio Telesto shade is a bit subdue ... but then you notice the low ride, custom wheels and amazing green calipers ... extremely nice, and if I read the post correctly the owner drives her like she should be driven !

Old 08-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Former Sponsor
Yah Ron's car is my favorite. He does circuit track his car so the TT set up might not be best for him

Old 08-27-2012, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
roncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really nice
Thanks all very much for the kind words about the car. Yes it gets tracked often and probably no TTs in the future although we did have a UGR TT Superleggera at our track event recently.

Couple of action shots for Ray at Renown......great product and service.

Quick Reply: Renown, the customer cars