Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Good as Gold - Aventador Edition

Old 07-10-2012, 03:12 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Good as Gold - Aventador Edition

Name:  TSGoldtopfront_o.jpg
Views: 14446
Size:  115.2 KB

Good as Gold - Aventador Edition

The new AU79 Brought to You by Prestige Imports

Our friends at Prestige Imports introduce a captivating twist to one of the newest exotics from the Lamborghini family and now undeniably one of its kind, the AU79 Lamborghini Aventador. Prestige Imports and Brett David are no strangers to creating attention grabbing Lamborghini's, as their famous "Sharpie" Gallardo may have been the most photographed and blogged about, modern day exotics on the web.

The AU79 model was unveiled at our monthly Exotics and Espresso event on June 16, 2012. Exotics and Espressos are for car lovers who enjoy meeting new people that have one major thing in common, exotic cars. This event takes place every 3rd Saturday of the month.

Inspiration for the AU79 project came from one of the most valued element in the market today, gold. Taking the name AU79 from the periodic table name for gold was an uncompromising fit. As the two combine, you have a true piece of performing art which becomes a harmonic synergy, gold and Lamborghini's.

With a powerful V12 engine the Lamborghini Aventador reaches speeds of 217 mph, given the subsequent advent of the 700 horse powers. The exaggerated lines alone give the car style that Lamborghini is known for, the gold adds a majestic allure that has eyes gravitating to the radiance of this exquisite automobile.

For an average car to be wrapped it normally takes 20 to 30 hours however this is clearly not average, the gold you see is a special foil exclusively designed for Prestige Imports. Between the vehicle dis-assembly and the final reassembly this vehicle was transformed from white to the now AU79 which took 70 lucrative days. AU79 was meticulously completed by the team at Auto SuperSheild in Boca Raton , FL.

Prestige Imports Lamborghini Miami is always thinking of the next cutting edge project and going beyond expectations that will set off the industry. Making an impact in a creative way is what makes Prestige Imports stay one step a head of the rest and keep true to their name.

On a personal note I have to congratulate my good friend Brett David for another outstanding marketing concept, that is not only buzz-worthy, but beautiful in it's own right.

Name:  TSGoldFront_o.jpg
Views: 3815
Size:  126.9 KB

Name:  TSGoldrear_o.jpg
Views: 5236
Size:  143.8 KB

Name:  TSGoldrearlcrop_o.jpg
Views: 3509
Size:  124.4 KB

Name:  TSGoldDoor_o.jpg
Views: 4088
Size:  160.4 KB

Name:  TSGoldDecklid_o.jpg
Views: 3530
Size:  117.7 KB

Old 07-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DBSGirl81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Gorgeous

Old 07-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Prefer the purple one!

Old 07-10-2012, 03:52 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
This car looks good in any color.. so just order by taste

PS
I prefer the purple one to minus the wing

Old 07-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Any colour please !

Old 07-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Not for me... I'd prefer a verde ithaca one

Old 07-10-2012, 04:31 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
That's the Donald Trump version.

Actually looks great in the sun. Not that I would ever get a gold car, but it's perfect for what they want to do with it. Get attention, as they did with the Sharpie car. Gotta hand it to Brett and the guys at Prestige for always thinking outside the box and doing cool stuff.

Old 07-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
I like it!

Not sure if I would like to be seen in it.

Old 07-10-2012, 06:37 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
I'd rock it!
Looking forward to the video that they were shooting with it

Old 07-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like I hit the "Mother Lode!"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Good as Gold - Aventador Edition