Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Kim Kardashian Buys Kanye West SICKEST Birthday Present Ever

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by joshg120
750,000? Where do they get these numbers
Maybe the dealership saw her walking and added the markup. The girls dumb as hell so she probably had no clue what was happening.

Old 06-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gilmore
Maybe I've been living under a rock for the past 10 years or so or maybe it is because I'm from the United Kingdom but can anybody enlighten me a little about this girl?

From what I gather she is always in the tabloid press over here, has she ever done or achieved anything remarkable herself?

Seems like Paris Hilton version 2 to me.
No, she brings nothing to the table but saggy tits and cellulite.

Old 06-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
No, she brings nothing to the table but saggy tits and cellulite.
Put the lightsaber and the crack down. She's super hot. Even Bo and KT would smash her. All this haterade is lame. Of course I'd **** her.

Old 06-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Put the lightsaber and the crack down. She's super hot. Even Bo and KT would smash her. All this haterade is lame. Of course I'd **** her.
i flip off when ppl tell me she is not hot.. i was about to neg rep zilla, but i have to spread rep first apparently

Old 06-09-2012, 04:50 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LAZY TURBO
Maybe the dealership saw her walking and added the markup...
Was thinking the same thing ;-)

Old 06-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Gilmore
From what I gather she is always in the tabloid press over here, has she ever done or achieved anything remarkable herself?
She shot to fame from the her sex-tape with the brother of a struggling, mediocre R&B artist.

Her dad was one of OJ's lawyers. I always get a kick out of his "what the fawwwwwk..." look when they read the verdict. That's him standing right in front of OJ:

The Jenners live one town over from me and the Odom/Kardashian house is 5 minutes from my place, so I run into them every once in a while. Regardless of how they're portrayed in the media, they're nice and normal when the cameras aren't on them. Even Scott Disick, who everyone loves to hate, is pretty normal outside of the show/hollywood.

With that said, they have capitalized quite on a bit on nothing particularly valuable. Gotta love America!

Old 06-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
I wanna say its another publicity stunt. Perhaps Kanye bought it and they are saying that Kim bought it for him?

Does she even have money like that?

Where did they come up with 750,000????!!!

Old 06-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
haha i think its fair to say she bought it... she does make money, example a vegas hotel paid her 650k for appearnce in their club during newyear

Last edited by Bonita; 06-09-2012 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I'll let her smother my face with her heavy boobs and thick thighs.

Old 06-09-2012, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond reputeslord has a reputation beyond repute
She's essentially another Paris Hilton. And not attractive.

Quick Reply: Kim Kardashian Buys Kanye West SICKEST Birthday Present Ever