Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Making of the Aventador J

Old 03-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute

At the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, Automobili Lamborghini is presenting the most uncompromising open super sports car of its entire history. The Lamborghini Aventador J is a force of nature on wheels -- supremely powerful and supremely open. The Aventador J offers its pilot and co-pilot an utterly indescribable experience of power and dynamics. At the same time, the 515 kW / 700 hp two-seater is a first class technology showcase, combining innovative solutions and brand new materials. Demonstrating Automobili Lamborghini's enormous expertise in carbon fiber technology.

Source [Lamborghini]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqCDBPBN7tQ

Old 03-08-2012, 08:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Superfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond reputeSuperfly has a reputation beyond repute
Wicked vid. That car is sooooo cool.

Old 03-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Almost too cool, more like a spaceship than a car.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SpeedDragon is an unknown quantity at this point
A good special edition of aventador to the history of Lamborghini.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Sub'd to watch later

Old 03-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Art!

Old 03-09-2012, 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
hotsauce is an unknown quantity at this point
im drunk and feel hung over, i have a pounding headache.

I do not recommend this video for anyone that shares my current plight.

Cant tell if i want to throw up or have a seizure.

Old 03-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
love the video and i love the car. i love how lamborghini still make wild projects like this.

Old 03-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Former Sponsor
Italo@Lamborghini Miami is an unknown quantity at this point
Great video, amazing car .... finally the "Jota" that everyone talked about its unveiled !

Old 03-11-2012, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Incredible video.
Although I must say the flickering at the end isn't the best thing ever, kind of gave me a headache... Nevertheless, it was awesomely filmed and gave us lots of details of the car! Loved it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Making of the Aventador J