Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Aventador hits 2 pedestrians, injures 3

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 08:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Aventador hits 2 pedestrians, injures 3

Another Aventador accident, this time the car is privately owned and is supposedly purchased from Lamborghini of Chicago. I wonder how fast the driver was going in the parking lot to have that type of damage done to both vehicles, not to mention "losing control" as well.

Inexperienced Lamborghini driver loses control, hits 2 pedestrians in Uptown Park

HPD: Lamborghini driver hits 2 in parking lot
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man lost control of his luxury car overnight in Uptown Park and hit two people, along with two other cars.

It happened around 2am near the Belvedere Lounge on Uptown Park near Post Oak Boulevard.

Police say the driver told officers he just bought his Lamborghini a week ago and was still unfamiliar with how to use it properly.

The two pedestrians and a woman from one of the vehicles all went to an area hospital with minor injuries.

Police say the driver didn't appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

So far, he is not being charged since he stayed at the scene until authorities arrived.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
"He'd just purchased the car and didn't know how powerful it was."

Well... Obviously the best place to find out was a parking lot.

Old 02-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that kind of damage he must have floored it in the parking lot lol what an idiot. More money than brains I guess but his insurance should be able to cover that and he'll have a new one soon, his insurance rates however are going to get ass raped.

Old 02-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
^ lolz. apparently it's '2 injured ' strong

Old 02-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
cream168 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, whenever you hit a pedestrian you are automatically ****ed for life on insurance, let alone 2 pedestrians.... oh boy. I was hit as a pedestrian before by a drunk driver and I was pushed into another vehicle in a parking lot, left me with 2 crushed vertebrae in my spine pinching the largest nerve that controls my right leg, my leg went numb. I got a huge law suit out of it and the guy who hit me is royally ****ed hahaha, and he deserves every bit of it.

This guy however is lucky because he stayed at the scene and he wasn't under the influence, he still gonna be screwed though, since the victims sees what he drives, they will sue for sure.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:13 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Smart. And at 2 am.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Good thing no one got killed. His insurance won't be too happy though.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
joeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enoughjoeywx will become famous soon enough
What a lame club to crash at. Does anyone recognize the driver? Doesn't look like an NFL player...that leaves someone from the rap game?

Idiot. What a waste of a great car. They should force supercar buyers to go through a performance driving school before handing them the keys.

Last edited by joeywx; 02-07-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:58 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
so,...the launch control obviously works

even in a parking lot

Old 02-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Proves that with great power comes great responsibility

Quick Reply: Aventador hits 2 pedestrians, injures 3