Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Coming soon: Aventador LP700-4 Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
G-successor will not pushed back for so long, competition is moving faster than ever. Just imagine - 3 more years, by that time we can see 458 Italia successor, according to Ferrari plan leaked year ago or so.

Yes, new G could be pushed back, but not for so long. Till early 2013 we should recieve it.

And, yes, there are no hints and explanations from Lamborghini about when Roadster could be unveiled, but I was told it could be sooner than expect, thats all, guess this time as always - just wait a bit for more clarity.
I agree. Lambo can't push the new G back too much. It is already very stale, and pales in comparison to it's rivals.

Now that the aventador and aventador spyder are complete, we should see new gallardo mules testing sometime in first half of 2012.

Thanks for your input as always D55L.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Pretty cool news!
That rendering is astonishing ... can't wait for the official thing.
Let's hope they have something cooked up for Geneva 2012!

Old 12-11-2011, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
i am more curious about the spyder's top than how the car looks actually. the murci's top was completely unacceptable IMO. let's hope they get this top right.

as far as the g replacement, it's all due to politics with VW, Audi and Porsche. unfortunately, there is a draw back with shared platform. at the momemnt, gallardo is in dire need of improvement. it has become the budget exotic selling about 30% less of 458 on the actual market. mp4-12c will split that market even further when delivery starts soon.

Old 12-23-2011, 11:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
I absolutely love the way the engine cover of the murcie roadster looked, I hope this will be the same

Old 12-28-2011, 04:01 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
krnn1cenamja is an unknown quantity at this point
cool

Old 01-10-2012, 01:02 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Recieved a hint today - Geneva auto show.

Old 01-10-2012, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Julian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished roadJulian is on a distinguished road
Really?

I can´t wait to see in Geneva. :-)

Old 01-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
March cant come soon enough!!!

Old 01-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by D55L
Recieved a hint today - Geneva auto show.
I'll feel more excited when I'll receive my press pass!
I'll try not to think about it too much

Old 01-13-2012, 04:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Saw this on Road & Track:
(Our pshop on the OP is much better!!! )

Quick Reply: Coming soon: Aventador LP700-4 Roadster