Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador arrives in DUBAI, U.A.E

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akewalram is on a distinguished roadakewalram is on a distinguished road
Lamborghini Aventador arrives in DUBAI, U.A.E

Hello.

So yesterday the new Lamborghini Aventador arrived here in Dubai, U.A.E

This car belongs to H.E Sheikh Mansoor Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum

Sorry to post low res pictures but soon I will have better photos, I got to see the car in person and have to say its quite an eye catcher, also had the chance to hear that beautiful V12 at full throttle right next to my car and I have to say the car has a godly exhaust note.

Enjoy...

Old 09-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by akewalram
H.E Sheikh Mansoor Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum
Wow. What an easy name to remember.

Old 09-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
^^^^^^

Old 09-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by JDM135
Wow. What an easy name to remember.
He is the son of H.H Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum ruler of Dubai..

Old 09-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond reputeMietek23 has a reputation beyond repute
First of all:
Second: we'are waiting for better pics!

Old 09-09-2011, 05:36 PM
naz
Teamspeed Pro
naz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond reputenaz has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to spot this raging bull.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enough
I think this is the first privately registered aventador in the world. Congrats to sheikh mansoor, hope hes enjoying the car!

Old 09-09-2011, 10:26 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
This car looks really good in white.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Hello again everyone.

Just received some more photos today..

Car was spotted at the renowned Mall of The Emirates valet parking, the car can be seen here with its windows already tinted, also the car can be seen with NO plates which suggests this photo has been clicked the day it had just arrived and the same night I spotted it

I also have one more photo I received on my Blackberry today, this photo was clicked at Sheikh Mansoor's private garage, I'm trying to get a hold of a better and bigger picture but for the time being this is what I have..

Old 09-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for sharing man! Great stuff

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador arrives in DUBAI, U.A.E