Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador arrives in DUBAI, U.A.E

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turboad
I was gonna if you were high, but OMG there is a lion cub on that aventador
Haha - seriously! Reminds me of this shot.

Attached Images  
Old 09-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Standard car show-off prop

When's your Aventador coming?

Old 09-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by akewalram
Oh good old days of SCD Desperately trying to buy it but owner unwilling to sell
Yeah I heard about that. What a shame!
Best thing would be to do a whole other website with a similar name!

Haha! I hadn't noticed it either!!!
Makes the picture that much more exclusive ^^

Old 09-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Vakane You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by akewalram
He is the son of H.H Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Makhtoum ruler of Dubai..

Should just call him double H, M.B.R.A.M.

Old 09-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
kumarankarth is an unknown quantity at this point
Epic!!!

Old 09-13-2011, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, i'm going to Dubai in a couple of weeks to see my father in law, any tips as to the best place to spot the latest metal? I'm guessing MoE, best times to go?

Any other spotting locations?

Thanks everyone.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akewalram is on a distinguished roadakewalram is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by moabite
Did no one notice the lion cub on the windshield in this last shot?!
Haha yeah I forgot to mention that but yeah that's nothing I have photos of lion cubs inside too haha

Old 09-13-2011, 03:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Beefmeister
Guys, i'm going to Dubai in a couple of weeks to see my father in law, any tips as to the best place to spot the latest metal? I'm guessing MoE, best times to go?

Any other spotting locations?

Thanks everyone.
Dubai Mall fashion valet > MoE but those two are the easiest.

Old 09-13-2011, 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Beefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond reputeBeefmeister has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks. Best times to go? Friday evening?

Old 09-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Beefmeister
Thanks. Best times to go? Friday evening?
Thursday or Friday evening/night would be the best time Enjoy.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador arrives in DUBAI, U.A.E