Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Mystery Lamborghini Racing Towards Frankfurt Motor Show, Any ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
I think of:

Aventador racing car.

Estoque production model.

Cabrera prototype.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Aventador Roadster?

Old 08-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
I'm not sure that's real. There's nothing on the press site.

Old 08-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
I'm not sure that's real. There's nothing on the press site.
How did you register in the press site?

Old 08-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Ogaleicrum
I think of:

Aventador racing car.

Estoque production model.

Cabrera prototype.
Aventador racing car very unlikely

Estoque isn't a super sports car

Much too early for Gallardo replacement

Old 08-02-2011, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
This is exciting, hopefully its something other than an aventador roadster

Last edited by Hill; 08-02-2011 at 07:30 PM.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I am thinking aventador roadster, will know more soon hopefully!

Old 08-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lamborghini v16 4wd Sextuple turbo 300 mph 6g-cornering capability station wagon hypercar to celebrate the disproving of global warming?

Lamborghini f1 car?

Your guess is probably just as good as mine

Old 08-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
My guess is Sesto Elemente production car.

Sent from my U20i using Teamspeed

Old 08-03-2011, 03:52 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
You know I don't know what to say, I haven't got any infos about news model coming, honestly.

Its too early for Aventador Roadsters, only first mules were built, the presentation of Roadster when there weren't any deliveries of coupe yet seems kind of not so logical.

Its also too early for G-replacement which was scheduled for next year, but who knows. Pros and cons of this version are that according to some infos it is rushed forward, but we haven't seen any mules though.

Also, presuming that the press teaser is real, I guess it hint that its not a concept like it was last year with Sesto, its not a new version, it would be just stupid to make such teasers of LE and there'll be no editions in some time, good old G is written off already, Aventador just started its life cycle.

So it could be production version of Elemento, something ultra-limited like Reventon to catch some attention before G-successor arrives and to earn some money.

I don't think its related somehow to Aventador with Veyron wheels, its just test of new tech by both Lambo and Bugatti. Lambo thinks already about 2013 anniversary, Bugatti about possible Veyron successor tech.

Quick Reply: Mystery Lamborghini Racing Towards Frankfurt Motor Show, Any ideas?