Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
THIS... FRICKIN... THING... IS WICKED.

Lamborghini has just laid the smackdown in a way it hasn't since probably the Countach.

Originally Posted by DedRok
?

This is maybe the navigation system's DVD slot? Just a guess.

EDIT: Hernando beat me to it.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond repute
Guess I wasn't really that far off.

Love to see one in the flesh.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:46 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris@Lamborghini Miami
None of the photos so far have really captures the massive stature of this car, 4 inches wider than the Murcielago

Old 02-25-2011, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
4 inches wider? I thought that lp 700 was slightly narrower the murcielago. Exactly has wide is the lp 700?

Last edited by canyouheminow83; 02-25-2011 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
M5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the rough

Old 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Rear end looks good but I'm kinda of pissed this is the press color.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
^^^^Do you think the tailpipes are THAT jacked up inside the exhaust tip trim piece? I mean, I know the LP640 pipes are pretty gnarly lookin inside the LP640 trim piece. I was hoping Lambo would have found a way to remedy that kind of stuff. More precise jigs or whatever they use to assemble the pipes.

Old 02-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
Thinking of what it'll be like when Underground gets a hold of one and TT's it...am I the only one thinking so far ahead lol?

Oh and... Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 345 (13 members and 332 guests)

Last edited by frshcoupe; 02-25-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!latterlon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I've been thinking of an UR modified one as well.

Old 02-25-2011, 10:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Axxlrod
It's bothering me that the x-brace is offset over the engine.

Actually, I guess the engine is actually offset to the driver side.
Haven't they always been offset? The Gallardo's engine is offset, so is the Murcielago's. It's because of the centre driveshaft to one side of the engine. The block has to be moved over a bit so the shaft isn't crossing the car at such an extreme angle.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED