Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Another UGR TT build, this time it's my car!

Old 12-28-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Love everything about this project.

Please share some build pics when you can.

Congrats!

Old 12-28-2010, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
any ideas on rebuilds?

Old 12-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
what year is it??

Old 12-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Alex
Love everything about this project.

Please share some build pics when you can.

Congrats!
Thanks. I'll get some more pics up soon.

Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
any ideas on rebuilds?
Rebuilds?

Originally Posted by jstrat85
what year is it??
'07

Old 12-28-2010, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
great looking white G!
can't w8 for final pics with no rear bumper on hehe

Old 12-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
Thanks. I'll get some more pics up soon.

'07
Its a great looking car. Enjoy her in health.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AtomicZ
There something so so right about 1000whp on pump. Can't wait to see what it does on E85.
I would not be supprised if you gained 200-300hp, maybe even more. I gained 90hp in my evo ix with just bigger injectors and a great tune, only other mod was exhaust. Cannot wait to see the finished product.

Old 12-28-2010, 05:39 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lostkoz
I would not be supprised if you gained 200-300hp, maybe even more. I gained 90hp in my evo ix with just bigger injectors and a great tune, only other mod was exhaust. Cannot wait to see the finished product.
I'd guess over 250whp gain from E85 on the TTG.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of lightAtomicZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hg_wng
great looking white G!
can't w8 for final pics with no rear bumper on hehe
I LOVE those pics.

Originally Posted by lostkoz
Originally Posted by ljg
I'd guess over 250whp gain from E85 on the TTG.
Guys - Not making any predictions on E85 gains. I have talked to John Reed about it and I am excited to see what it can do.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
Wow. excited for the finished product!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another UGR TT build, this time it's my car!