Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Estoque going into production?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 06:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Kongsved is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Lamborghini Estoque going into production?

"At the recent bologna motor show that took place in Italy, Lamborghini's boss, Stephan Winkelmann , has confirmed that the Lamborghini Estoque will go into production. The announcement of the production version of the Lamborghini Estoque as followed by the fact that there will not be a Lambo SUV in the near future. A four door Lamborghini is a more plausible business decision, taking into account the fact that they already have a concept for it, the Estoque.

The Lamborghini Estoque concept was premiered at the Paris auto show back in 2008 and managed to get a lot of attention since. The Lamborghini Estoque measures 5.15 meters in length, 1.99 m in width, and 1.35 m height and has a 3.01 meters wheelbase.
The Lamborghini Estoque previews a four-door, four-seat supercar that will probably battle it out with the Porsche Panamera Turbo and the Aston Martin Rapide.

At the time of its unveiling, there were no details regarding the engine of the Lamborghini Estoque. However, if the Estoque goes into production, it might get a V12 and all-wheel-drive.

We'll have more details on the Lamborghini Estoque production version as soon as they become available."

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/Lambo...roduction.html

Old 12-06-2010, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
That'd be cool. The concept was definitely one of the better looking sedans I've seen lately.

Old 12-06-2010, 08:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Someone PM Carrara, he's got the hook up on info. He should know.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Agreed. He loves to tell us what Porsche will do so I'm sure he can help.

Old 10-15-2012, 07:46 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to bring this back from the dead.

But i was watching National Geographic Supercars show on the aventador.
And by the end the CEO said that in 2013 Lamborghini will celebrate 50 years, and with that they will expand their 2 model strategy.
And we will see a Lamborghini for everyday use.

Now i hope to hell its the estoque, and not that horrible SUV!

Old 10-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice
Fingers crossed ! I loved this car as well, saw it on flesh, and it just looks so right.