Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 01-29-2015, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Let me show you one more..

Attached Images  
Old 01-29-2015, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
forza_lamborghini is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
Let me show you one more..
Very nice!

Old 01-29-2015, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
autoexotic is an unknown quantity at this point
Get it Lamborghini Aventador

autoexoticrental.com has a white Aventador for rental

Old 01-29-2015, 02:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
lambo88 is an unknown quantity at this point
@hong-gi, could you scroll down a bit since the black seens to have red parts, would like to see which parts will be red on that one

Old 01-30-2015, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Normal - You can choose 6 colors.

But I love to choose Blu Nethuns. BOOM!

Attached Images   
Old 01-30-2015, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Not really doing it for me at the moment. I have to admit to being slightly underwhelmed by it. It has not got the visual impact that the LP670SV had over the LP640.

I think it's the spoiler that is the issue, from certain angles it looks like they have just taken the Gallardo SuperLeggera's and tacked it on to the Aventador.

I fear after seeing this and the Huracan that Audi's money men are having a bigger influence in Lamborghini. As the team on Top Gear said after their test of the Huracan it's just too safe. I admit I can understand that to a degree with the Huracan being hopefully a high volume seller for Lamborghini.

The SV version of the Aventador should be a mad snorting V12 bull, I'm afraid this on first viewing seems more snoring than snorting.

I was hoping for something more like this

Attached Images    
Old 01-31-2015, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
'Rosso Bia' ? It's the name of that new red ?

Old 01-31-2015, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
The Salamone Version:

Rosso Bia ... without rear wing and color coded fins:

Special Turquoise with tricolor SV script

Several more shades, including the six standard paints can be found at Aventador SV, the shades

Old 01-31-2015, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory