Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador SV

Very excited to see the final car.....

Old 01-02-2014, 05:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Aventador SV

Very excited to see the final car.....
Any idea on timing ?

Old 01-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by lambocars
Any idea on timing ?

Aventador SV

R & D is ongoing as we speak, but when it comes to timing, it depends on a number of factors. I don't even think Lamborgini S.p.a could tell you.

But we will see the SV a LOT earlier in the Aventadors cycle, than we did with the Murcielago.

I will make a prediction by the end of Q1....

Old 01-03-2014, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond reputelambocars has a reputation beyond repute
Aventador SV

R & D is ongoing as we speak, but when it comes to timing, it depends on a number of factors. I don't even think Lamborgini S.p.a could tell you.

But we will see the SV a LOT earlier in the Aventadors cycle, than we did with the Murcielago.

I will make a prediction by the end of Q1....
Now we're talking ... can't wait to see what they come up with in terms of styling ... wouldn't mind seeing some J style on an SV model to be honest.

Old 01-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
Viiiiktor is an unknown quantity at this point
So:

4000 Aventador was a piece of the plan?
1000 First piece is finished 2012.Jul.19.
And now we head may 2000. (2013.Jun.10)
SV only be presented next year?

Old 01-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Viiiiktor
So:

4000 Aventador was a piece of the plan?
1000 First piece is finished 2012.Jul.19.
And now we head may 2000. (2013.Jun.10)
SV only be presented next year?

Unless you have seen these numbers posted by me, you should not put too much into it

The Aventador is a mega succes! Waiting list is currently around 15 months...

They will produce it "as long as the demand is there."

But you will see a facelift...

Last edited by MONACO BODYGUARDS™; 01-09-2014 at 02:19 AM.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
Unless you have seen these numbers posted by me, you should not put too much into it

The Aventador is a mega succes! Waiting list is currently around 15 months...

They will produce it "as long as the demand is there."

But you will see a facelift...

That's right, I thought facelifted!
15 months is a lot, really spins the bull!

Autogespot:

The brand Lamborghini became very popular due to the 14.022 sold Gallardo's. Before, Lamborghini was just a small manufacturer who produced only a few hundred cars a year. Lamborghini wants to continue their success with the Huracán and they want to conquer the markets in Asia and South-America. Selling more cars but still being exclusive, that's what they're aiming for. The Huracán will be available at dealerships in the second quarter of this year, after the introduction on the Geneva Motor Show.

Lamborghini only has one problem. The Huracán will be a very powerful car and comes so close to their own Aventador LP700-4 that it will be a competitor. A lot of Aventador owners probably want to switch for this new Lamborghini. That's why Lamborghini will come up with a an upgrade for the Aventador LP700-4.

The SV, Seconda Versione, is a facelift. Lamborghini will present this Aventador LP720-4 SV on the Paris Motor Show, at the end of this year. The Aventador currently has a waiting list for over fifteen months, so Lamborghini will probably have to increase the production of the car. What is the SV? This version is not the SuperVeloce which we expect to come in 2015. It's an Aventador with a slightly changed look. Next to optical adjustments, the car will produce an extra 20 hp to increase the gap with the Huracán LP610-4. Lamborghini technicians are working on an improved ISR gearbox for a better acceleration.

Old 01-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Viiiiktor
That's right, I thought facelifted!
15 months is a lot, really spins the bull!

Autogespot:

The brand Lamborghini became very popular due to the 14.022 sold Gallardo's. Before, Lamborghini was just a small manufacturer who produced only a few hundred cars a year. Lamborghini wants to continue their success with the Huracán and they want to conquer the markets in Asia and South-America. Selling more cars but still being exclusive, that's what they're aiming for. The Huracán will be available at dealerships in the second quarter of this year, after the introduction on the Geneva Motor Show.

Lamborghini only has one problem. The Huracán will be a very powerful car and comes so close to their own Aventador LP700-4 that it will be a competitor. A lot of Aventador owners probably want to switch for this new Lamborghini. That's why Lamborghini will come up with a an upgrade for the Aventador LP700-4.

The SV, Seconda Versione, is a facelift. Lamborghini will present this Aventador LP720-4 SV on the Paris Motor Show, at the end of this year. The Aventador currently has a waiting list for over fifteen months, so Lamborghini will probably have to increase the production of the car. What is the SV? This version is not the SuperVeloce which we expect to come in 2015. It's an Aventador with a slightly changed look. Next to optical adjustments, the car will produce an extra 20 hp to increase the gap with the Huracán LP610-4. Lamborghini technicians are working on an improved ISR gearbox for a better acceleration.

I will be dammed. They have used MY info ( with red ) and posted it as their own. It is obvious that Autogespot is reading TEAMSPEED and that is great.....BUT they could at least give me credit.

Old 01-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Sorry if it's a repost.

I also believe that there are more one forums/blogs/companies, you name it, that they read Teamspeed. Well good for them!

Attached Images          

Last edited by St_Ex; 01-11-2014 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
I will be dammed. They have used MY info ( with red ) and posted it as their own. It is obvious that Autogespot is reading TEAMSPEED and that is great.....BUT they could at least give me credit.

confirmed by you
I hope you not only get +20 bhp.

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory