Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 06:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like we have a new Aventador "fashion".

Somebody send these pics from Miami and China.....

Aventador

Attached Images   
Old 06-06-2013, 06:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
Seems like we have a new Aventador "fashion".

Somebody send these pics from Miami and China.....

Aventador
Oh no, that's terrible. At least it's just wheels

Old 06-06-2013, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
i think it's photoshop.
i think and hope. haha

Old 06-07-2013, 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
i think it's photoshop.
i think and hope. haha
I really hope so too. But I am no p-shop expert. Anybody?

Old 06-07-2013, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
I really hope so too. But I am no p-shop expert. Anybody?
Unfortunately, it's true. Found this in the internet:

"the owner calls it an "art project on wheels" he changes the wrap on the Aventador sometimes, but more often than that, he changes the color of the wheels. it looks REALLY stupid. the other side has orange and red wheels."

Last edited by Alef_henriique; 06-07-2013 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
Unfortunately, it's true. Found this in the internet:

"the owner calls it an "art project on wheels" he changes the wrap on the Aventador sometimes, but more often than that, he changes the color of the wheels. it looks REALLY stupid. the other side has orange and red wheels."
Owner calls it an "art", I call it a piece of sh*t on wheels!

Old 06-17-2013, 03:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Factory NEWS

The new factory exhaust upgrade is just F amazing....... It will cost you around 2000 EURO and blows away ALL competition. It is SO LOUD!!!!!

Well done Lamborghini!!!! Call your dealer NOW....

Old 06-17-2013, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Modern art sucks and mixing it with cars, things gets worst!

Old 06-24-2013, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Aventador

The Aventador is still on back order and selling above sticker in its third model year.... for this reason there will be no HP upgrade on the MY14.

Old 06-24-2013, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Aventador

The Aventador is still on back order and selling above sticker in its third model year.... for this reason there will be no HP upgrade on the MY14.
Right, but there is something special..

ps. check message!

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory