Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2010, 05:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
spy shot shows a good bit about the doors, rear engine cover and headlights

Old 12-03-2010, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by D55L
May be in far future if there will be manual fans searching for such car, in short terms resale would hurt.

apl, I really don't know how you can translate emotions into percentage, honestly. This is not a numbers or percents - its all-new car, it has strong DNA and clues from latest Lambos, but it is all-new.
IMO the manual vs paddles debate is old hat. In the last 3 years I've had two manual Lambos (inc a Superleggera), three egear Lambos, a manual gen 2 GT3, and a paddleshift 16M. I used to be dyed in the wool manual fan, but now I just love the paddles. The new ISR shifter on the LP700 will in my opinion be a defining feature of the car, a bit like the rifle crack changes on the 16M only more so and with 200bhp more. I personally didn't like the recent Lamborghini manuals, they're like stirring glue. DCT I'm less sure about, it is simply too efficient, I hate the Porsche PDK for a start - Lamborghini have this exactly right IMO. I'm hoping Ferrari go this way with the F70 too (provided I get a car allocated of course!)

Old 12-03-2010, 06:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AndrewDinCH
IMO the manual vs paddles debate is old hat. In the last 3 years I've had two manual Lambos (inc a Superleggera), three egear Lambos, a manual gen 2 GT3, and a paddleshift 16M. I used to be dyed in the wool manual fan, but now I just love the paddles. The new ISR shifter on the LP700 will in my opinion be a defining feature of the car, a bit like the rifle crack changes on the 16M only more so and with 200bhp more. I personally didn't like the recent Lamborghini manuals, they're like stirring glue. DCT I'm less sure about, it is simply too efficient, I hate the Porsche PDK for a start - Lamborghini have this exactly right IMO. I'm hoping Ferrari go this way with the F70 too (provided I get a car allocated of course!)
Since I bought my Ferrari 360 F1 Spider in 2001 there has been no turning back.

I love and have always loved the paddleshift.

I have a couple of DD´s with manual, that is enough for me. When I play, I want paddleshift.

Old 12-03-2010, 07:28 AM
Banned
a007apl is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by D55L
apl, I really don't know how you can translate emotions into percentage, honestly. This is not a numbers or percents - its all-new car, it has strong DNA and clues from latest Lambos, but it is all-new.
My problem its my bad English, I'm try say what's I'm know about the new V12, but my English not good, and if I'm use one translator that not traslate 100% correct too.

Next time I'll "speak" with photos, its better my worlds

Old 12-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zbaums
spy shot shows a good bit about the doors, rear engine cover and headlights
Here you can see the front, note the line in the middle.

Old 12-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
finally a decent spy shot! looks good!

Old 12-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all
The picture is old and is from testing at the Nuerburgring :-)

Old 12-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
The fact is... today we're losing the essence of the sport driving, i think there's more taste in driving certain supercars with the manual gearbox instead of the paddles, today in most of the cars there's anymore the option for the manual gearbox, take a look at Ferrari with the 458; i have never seen an LP560-4 with the manual gearbox.

Old 12-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Banned
a007apl is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images  
Old 12-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
*ENVY*

From what I've heard and seen the looks and technology in this car is amazing. This will be a huge hit. Not only will it be an insanely gorgeous car, but I think it'll also be THE performance benchmark. Never have those two been so much one and the same car.

Plus they announced the Estoque is going into production today, which I can picture as a success as well. Future's looking bright for our friends in Sant'Agata, BO.

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory