Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Nobody should have that privilege at 16!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Med2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished roadMed2012 is on a distinguished road
Nobody should have that privilege at 16!!

I'm not sure if this story is for real (if it was given, or just borrowed) but either way, no 16 yr old should be behind the wheel of such an exotic car. I don't even trust myself behind the wheel of such an amazing car, and I'm 28! 16 yr olds should stick to 'used' mustangs and camaros if they want to drive sports cars, NOT exotics!

16-Year-Old Justin Bieber Drives Diddy's $200,000 Lamborghini - Stop The Presses!

"It seems P. Diddy wasn't kidding when he promised Justin Bieber he'd give him the keys to his Lamborghini when the teen pop star turned 16. On Tuesday, Bieber was spotted driving to get some frozen yogurt with his friend Sean Kingston in Diddy's white Gallardo Spyder. (It's not clear if Diddy gave it to Bieber for keeps or just for a spin.)

Bieber, who turned 16 on March 1 and passed the driving test soon after, laughed off Diddy's promise, telling People magazine in March, "[Diddy] said when I turn 16 he will give me his Lamborghini. But we all know Diddy's not going to give me his Lamborghini, he's all talk."

The white Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder (henceforth affectionately referred to as a "Bieberghini") retails for upwards of $210,000, according to Yahoo! Autos. Lamborghinis have become a sort of go-to luxury vehicle for famous people. Other celebrities who've been known to drive Lamborghinis include Soulja Boy, Kobe Bryant, Bam Margera, Benji Madden, David Beckham, and Wilmer Valderrama.

Their Lambo stroll wasn't the first time Kingston and Bieber have teamed up, of course -- nor the first time they appeared with a fancy car. Check out the wheels and the Bieber-Kingston duet in the video for "Eenie Meenie," a song the two performers co-wrote."

Old 07-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, it's just a Gallardo.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Sean Kingston was at Industry on tuesday night, so they must be in L.A. Either way, good for him and Diddy for coming through on his promise

Old 07-22-2010, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond reputeDunner has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sure he could have bought one himself, I don't think Diddy needed to give it to him but cool that he followed through.

Old 07-22-2010, 07:57 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
What's the big deal as long as he was responsible? I have been lucky enough to drive exotics, I say if you have the chance go for it.

Beiberghini! LMAO!!!!

Old 07-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i say good on him, im jealous i haven't gotten to drive a lambo yet and im 24!

Old 07-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Who cares how old you are? First off he earned it, second of all even if he came from a wealthy family and they handed it him, who are we to judge? There are cars out now for under 40k that are damn near as fast and have 1/2 the handling ability, yet I'M sure you would not comment on them... Don't be a hater!

Old 07-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
Rental

Old 07-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Good for Bieber.

Old 07-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Rental