Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

(not me) I sold Everything to buy a lamborghini

Old 06-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
well he's still relatively young so he'll be ok.....plus this should be good publicity for him

Old 06-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
thats crazy to think he only drove 90,000 miles and the car doesnt work anymore !

Old 06-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura aboutLAUTLOS has a spectacular aura about
> I really wanna see lamborghini give him a free maintenance...

I don't.

The article claims that he still owns the house in Dallas.
Also, he obviously had money for gas, food, lodging, etc.
And he managed to cough up $25k for his legal troubles.

IMO proper maintenance wasn't totally beyond his reach.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Great Story!