Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

The Next Big Thing - Murcielago successor details!

Old 05-23-2010, 10:55 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Traditional scissor doors seems to be sacrificed to low weight.

Speaking about chassis, IMO and according to the EVO magazine this car will feature CF monocell with aluminium structures in front and rear, think of Mac MP4-12C. This makes the chassis rahter simple, very light and can be repaired much easier than ever before if accident has happened.

I know that all CF chassis repair is the main concern for CGT, SLR, Pagani owners, very costly and car needs to be sent to the factory.

Old 05-23-2010, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
KingVen is an unknown quantity at this point
Dang, whenever I hear "lambo", the doors always come to mind ahah. Specs sound good though, looking forward to it for sure.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by D55L

Speaking about chassis, IMO and according to the EVO magazine this car will feature CF monocell with aluminium structures in front and rear, think of Mac MP4-12C. This makes the chassis rahter simple, very light and can be repaired much easier than ever before if accident has happened.

I know that all CF chassis repair is the main concern for CGT, SLR, Pagani owners, very costly and car needs to be sent to the factory.

Time will tell

Shadowman

Old 05-24-2010, 02:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud of
Can't wait!!

Old 05-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud ofTedVIP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by D55L

Not necessarily, some very good places in Houston that has repaired several CF chassis to factory condition including the Ferrari Enzo. But yes it is expensive to repair.

Old 05-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shin is on a distinguished roadshin is on a distinguished road
VAG just bought Italdesign Giugiaro. Future Lambos will be extravagant and gorgeous more than ever..as there won't be any clash between Giugairo's work and Lambo's own design division.. as happened with the Murcie, if I recall.. Audi "toned down" the original design a bit.

Last edited by shin; 05-25-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:26 PM
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
There were rumors that Giugiaro was also presenting their design for Murcielago successor last fall when the final design was not choosen and I do not know what was the final choice.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Can. Not. Wait.

But I still can't imagine how this thing is going to look more awesome than the SV. Impossible IMO

Old 05-26-2010, 02:27 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
I have a different info about doors....

Old 05-26-2010, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by d3a
I have a different info about doors....
Your post would be much more informative if you would share what info exactly.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Next Big Thing - Murcielago successor details!