Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lolly pop colour.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:16 AM
R5T
Teamspeed Senior Member
R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!R5T You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Lolly pop colour.

Old 02-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Seen a few pics of this car before.

Is this a custom paint?

I know Lamborghini painted the Supperlegera in Midas Yellow, Borealis Orange, Telesto Gray, White and Black.

Old 02-14-2010, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
DoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to all
blah... aftermarket hack job. door seals etc were bad edges. i think this was originally yellow. there are other close-up pics of it. not good--no sir, not good at all

Old 02-14-2010, 03:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Old 02-14-2010, 06:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
I once saw a photoshop color of a Ferrari that was right between Ferrari Red and pink. The color was stunning and nothing like anything I've seen before. This actually isn't too bad of a color in my book. Did you notice the rare color on that SV as he drove by?

Old 02-14-2010, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
This actually isn't too bad of a color in my book.
especially since its a girl that owns it. I think its pretty cool

Old 02-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
^ really? I thought I was ATLs car

Old 02-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that looks hot! check out the cgt also!

Old 02-15-2010, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
The thought of a Pink Lamborghini is very very bad, but once you see pics of it, it is actually rather good!

Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
emag remrofni is an unknown quantity at this point
Not feeling it like you Brad. Too "Paris Hiltony"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lolly pop colour.