Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Number 4000 - Murcielago

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Neat to know that they only made 4000 Murcis.

A very rare car indeed.

Yet I tend to see so many more Murcis than any model Ferrari driving around the OC.

It may just be that Lambo owners get more joy out of their cars.

Isn't the LP-670 SV the last Murci that will be produced?

A replacement is on the horizon right?

Old 02-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Erny is on a distinguished roadErny is on a distinguished road
Thanks DJ
I read the tread´s at Teamspeed every day but the problem is my english is so bad. I am sorry, I dont have watch at school

Here is the SV number 339 for the list

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLaEEcAtYz4

mfg Bernhard

Old 02-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
What a great achievement! Well done Lamborghini

Old 02-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, the LP670-4 SV is the last limited edition model at 350 worldwide with fewer than 50 likely to hit the US. Of the numbers you see around on each SV, they are not tied to actual car number in sequence. Owners can pick a number from a range of numbers available. I picked #325. The actual number of Murcielagos in the US in all variants is somewhere around 1,000 cars, give or take 100. Of that, again, this is a guess, about 30% overall are Roadsters. I believe the LPs kicked in well into the 2,000 range. They still produce the LP640 coup and roadster and will until it's time for the replacement.

As for cars in OC, that is the largest concentration of Lamborghinis in the world. Also, because Lamborghinis have traditionally depreciated anyway, owners tend to drive them a bit more than Ferraris. Lamborghinis are almost non-existant in some states. My LP640 roadster was the only one in Washington State for a very long time and now there are just two. We have a high concentration of SVs, which is unusual.

Old 02-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
nice!

Old 02-12-2010, 11:56 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Erny I love the SV in Matte, thanks for the vid

Old 02-13-2010, 05:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
dyvatvol15 is on a distinguished roaddyvatvol15 is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised, that there were 9900 Gallardos in july 2009 and there isn't 10 000th Gallardo yet. I think, Lamborghini would say it as with 4000th Murcielago.

Old 02-13-2010, 06:10 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Isn't the LP-670 SV the last Murci that will be produced? A replacement is on the horizon right?
SV is the last version of Murcielago. SV production is already finished, they will be finishing Reventon Roadsters and there will be some LP640 produced till end of June only if there will be orders, no production for stock anymore. In June V12 production line will be closed for retooling, late 2010/early 2011 Murcielago successor is likely to start rolling out with the launch likely to happen at Geneva auto show in 2011.

Old 02-13-2010, 07:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
dyvatvol15 is on a distinguished roaddyvatvol15 is on a distinguished road
Are you sure, SV production is closed? Some SV should come during March/April to my country. Why don't they come there now, if it's production over?

Old 02-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
SV production will continue until about April when all 350 are built. All colors are specified as they are within the four month build cycle.

Quick Reply: Number 4000 - Murcielago