Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

TS Geneva preview: Presenting the Lamborghini 570-4 Superleggera

Old 01-06-2010, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
mkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nicemkline74 is just really nice
I go away for a few days and I miss this! Holy crapanitos! Not loving the flag strips though yet

Old 01-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Stunning in Verde Ithaca. Can't wait to see real pics and to see one in real life

Old 01-06-2010, 09:29 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
^^ will look pretty much exactly like this B

Old 01-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to beholdKimoTh3rapy is a splendid one to behold
seems like a lot of people really love or really hate the flag stipe...I think it looks great though.

btw, any word on if this is the last edition of the gallardo before it's replacement, or are there still more to come? or are we gunna get some crazy 560-4 Balboni SV type thing?

Old 01-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
paulfromtulsa is an unknown quantity at this point
love the front bumper. hate the stripe. is the stripe painted on?

Old 01-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Andrus is an unknown quantity at this point
so who is right? TeamSpeed or Lambocars? No way that Lambo is going to introduce two versions of the Gallardo in Geneva!

Old 01-07-2010, 05:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DJ
^^ will look pretty much exactly like this B
A person that had seen the car wrote:
"I can say that the front bumper is totally different from the pic here."

Old 01-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Banned
a007apl is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Andrus
so who is right? TeamSpeed or Lambocars? No way that Lambo is going to introduce two versions of the Gallardo in Geneva!
About LP570-4 all is right, but TeamSpeed "Superleggera" and Lambocars "SV" its the point, again I'm say: "I'm almost sure it wil not be called the Superleggera, this name was owned by Touring and now by a Swiss family that went into court to battle Lamborghini on the Gallardo Superleggera as they never authorized the use of this name on the car, hence I seriously doubt Lamborghini will make the same mistake twice."

Name's "Superleggera" its a BIG problem for Lamborghini, LP570-4 Superleggera I'm not believe, or Lamborghini like problems?

If Lamborghini spa use Superleggera one more war will start, no have any official press about nothing, let's wait for Geneva.

Old 01-07-2010, 07:25 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andrus
We are

Old 01-07-2010, 07:35 AM
Banned
a007apl is an unknown quantity at this point
TOURING SUPERLEGGERA MARKEN AG: Suit Following Trademark Infringements | Business Wire
"The Touring Superleggera Markenverwaltungsgesellschaft is already involved in a lawsuit with the Audi subsidiary Lamborghini, which in the interim has halted production of its “Gallardo Superleggera” model. "

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TS Geneva preview: Presenting the Lamborghini 570-4 Superleggera