Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

'08 Balloon White LP640 Photoshoot... 21 images

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2009, 02:06 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing pics!

Old 11-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave S
Nice pics, although your wallpapers are a bit small to use as centered or streched wallpapers for 20+" screens.
No, I know. But that's the only resolution I'm comfortable with offering. I used to offer 1600x1200+ for my fans, but I started seeing my work in magazines without my authorization. After a bit of research into the visitor statistics of my website for the past 18 months, I found that the top 78% of visitors were using 1440x900 or below. So by offering wallpapers at this relatively OS-specific resolution (MacBook Pro dimensions), I can cover a vast majority of the monitors that people are using to view my work.

I know your pain though; I'm using dual 24" widescreen monitors, with a desktop resolution of 3840x1200. I know the dimensions I provide leaves something to be desired for some, but I also loathe people stealing and publishing my work. So I've had to take the safe route. While it will inevitably not sit will with some, hopefully most users with smaller screens will enjoy the size. And I can continue to offer wallpapers in a dimension that I am okay with. And it's such a dimension that I don't have to plaster my watermark across the car itself.

Long explanation, but that's my reasoning.

Last edited by notbland; 11-07-2009 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Member
notbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond reputenotbland has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Knox
Bookmarked your site. Amazing work! Keep it up. Love this car - white with white stitching on the interior. Wow!
Thanks! I intend to.

And yeah; I've always had a love for white stitching in a black cabin. Just enough to set off the subtle shapes and quilting patterns.
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
They are all amzing shots! //9 is my favorite too!
That's a growing favorite among many, I think.
Originally Posted by gk@domanimotors
Great photography the contrast of the interior shots is amazing!

I love white/black cars.
Oh, absolutely. I think white should come standard on damn near every exotic. It really brings out all the details, and it's so crisp and clean, especially when combined with a black interior with white accents or stitching. I think it's just perfection.

Old 11-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
Very nice

Shadowman

Old 11-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful shots!!

Old 11-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
You have amazing talent. These are some top shots.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by wyatth
You have amazing talent. These are some top shots.
Why, thank you. I've got loads more cars scheduled in coming months. Stay tuned...

Old 11-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
halilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the roughhalilcakir is a jewel in the rough
Excellent

Old 11-08-2009, 08:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
bad ass pics! and love the car!!!

Old 11-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Stunning pictures!

Quick Reply: '08 Balloon White LP640 Photoshoot... 21 images