Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Newly finished Heffner TT G SL speed run video...

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:52 PM
TCT
Teamspeed Rookie
TCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to allTCT is a name known to all
Newly finished Heffner TT G SL speed run video...

Perfection....

YouTube - Heffner Twin Turbo Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera On The Street

Old 09-25-2009, 10:34 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
That is Sprite's car. I need to TT my SL...

Old 09-26-2009, 12:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ATL
I need to TT my SL...
I couldn't agree more. Do it!

Old 09-26-2009, 02:27 AM
GPB
Teamspeed Junior Member
GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GPB You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
ATL
would rather change the cats, exhaust box, airintake and remap the ECU to get 40-50 HP more but keeping the nature of the car unchanged! In Germany EDO Competition offers this SL upgrade, but I understand that also Heffner offers ECU remapping.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
daedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond reputedaedalus has a reputation beyond repute
holy hell.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
HEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond reputeHEFFNER PERFORMANCE has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys. It looks like Christian is geting plenty of enjoyment out of this thing already which I'm glad to see. Right now, in this video, the car is only running 9 psi of boost. Some time this week after he hits 500 miles we will do an oil change and inspection and then let it have the rest of the power. The videos will get much more exciting.

GBP, the entire point of this upgrade is to change the nature of the car. The factory set up is nice but it's far from "fast". In a stock SL you certainly still run the risk of getting your doors blown off by some kid in a nicely modded NEON. Plus if you turn the boost down all the way you can lower the power level of the car to about 100 horsepower over stock which is great for road course use. To each their own but I guarantee you that after one ride in a car like this you will never look at a stock one in the same way.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
littlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond reputelittlebulldogg has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome build!!

Old 09-28-2009, 12:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wow!!! bad ass!! how much for something like this?

Old 09-28-2009, 01:26 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HEFFNER PERFORMANCE
Thanks guys. It looks like Christian is geting plenty of enjoyment out of this thing already which I'm glad to see. Right now, in this video, the car is only running 9 psi of boost. Some time this week after he hits 500 miles we will do an oil change and inspection and then let it have the rest of the power. The videos will get much more exciting.

GBP, the entire point of this upgrade is to change the nature of the car. The factory set up is nice but it's far from "fast". In a stock SL you certainly still run the risk of getting your doors blown off by some kid in a nicely modded NEON. Plus if you turn the boost down all the way you can lower the power level of the car to about 100 horsepower over stock which is great for road course use. To each their own but I guarantee you that after one ride in a car like this you will never look at a stock one in the same way.
Jason, I bet you are right. One ride is all it'll take. I'm waiting for a ride in Christian's car when he brings it up to Atlanta. Wish me luck

Old 09-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
avalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant futureavalon53 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ATL
That is Sprite's car. I need to TT my SL...
Make it happen we need a TT SL in Atlanta anyway hehe

Quick Reply: Newly finished Heffner TT G SL speed run video...