Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Countach vs. F430

Old 01-26-2008, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Russ has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond reputeRuss has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Russ, It's not like the 430 absolutely smacked the Countach down. It was closer than I thought it would be given the differences in technology!!

Old 01-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant futureJIMBO has a brilliant future
I'm a huge fan of the Countach. I was at the opening of Lambo Chicago, and there were a few guys with Countachs, and one of them was all hopped up, made me get a woody.

But then again, nothing beats right in front of Lambo Chicago, the Murci and Gallardo stop (stop traffic) and get the revs up, and take off. You could hear them at wide open throttle for a good minute or two!

Old 01-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JIMBO
I'm a huge fan of the Countach. I was at the opening of Lambo Chicago, and there were a few guys with Countachs, and one of them was all hopped up, made me get a woody.

But then again, nothing beats right in front of Lambo Chicago, the Murci and Gallardo stop (stop traffic) and get the revs up, and take off. You could hear them at wide open throttle for a good minute or two!

Are you a huge fan of their interior that is about the size of my toenail?

I had a 20 minute trip in one, and would have to have a diablo or newer just for the comfort level. although a blue/cream miura is always welcome.